guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Orlando Sentinel) — With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.
Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened, but that night, Feb. 26, and in later meetings he described and re-enacted for police what he says happened.

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Zimmerman told police he shot the teenager in self-defense.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The opportunists have hit....

Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 1:52

Florida Company Selling Zimmerman “pusillanimous Ass Cracker” Shirts…

bbsam

Staff member
The opportunists have hit....

Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 1:52

Florida Company Selling Zimmerman “pusillanimous Ass Cracker” Shirts…

If he went down with a single punch by a 17 year old 170 pound guy, I would agree with the "pusillanimous Ass" part.

island1fox

Source: Annie E. Casey Foundation

Rocks and glass houses, be careful!

wkmac,

Just like the fact that more whites are on food stamps. But when you look at percent to total --you see the true picture.

With only 12% Black as a population number --- why are the prisons at over 50% black ?? Just racism ??? Wake up --cycle of poverty caused by Black men that father children and do not care or provide for them. Until this problem is dealt with --innocent lives will be lost --black and white.

Recent example was liberal Pelosi's daughter interviewing the Black man outside a welfare office --claiming to have five children from four different women --then right on camera making a "play" for a woman walking by.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't get the sound of Cha-Ching out of my head!! Your child dies and you even think of something like this??? There is lots to do when someone dies and running to the trademark office is not one of them.

MARCH 26 (TSG) — The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sabrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

The March 21 USPTO applications, each of which cost $325, were filed by an Orlando, Florida law firm representing Fulton.

Martin, 17, was shot to death last month during a confrontation with George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain. Martin, pictured above, was visiting his father’s home in Sanford, Florida when he was shot to death by Zimmerman, who has claimed that he was acting in self-defense.

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Never said that racism does not exist. That is also a sword that has two sharp edges. Until you and many Leaders in the Black Community deal with the problem of single Moms with no support from daddy --this sad situation will continue. Sorry the truth hurts --you can do the research --hard numbers are tough to deny. Children born into and sentenced to a life of poverty and crime is truly a shame. Wake up --you do not have to openly agree with me --just look at the facts.

Again --my point --this HUGE problen --fairly or unfairly causes the suspiscion and fear of young black men . Sorry for stating very sad facts.
That seems perverted logic to me. I won't even bother to challenge the numbers.

So since single parents and broken homes are prevalent in the black community, exactly what conclusion are we supposed to draw? Blacks should expect this treatment because statistics show we are more likely to come from these boken homes and thus be criminal elements based on the color of our skin? Is that what you mean Island? Because if it is, you have defined exactly what racism is. And if it is not what you mean, please explain.

Or perhaps it is that until we solve all social ills within the black community, racism is nothing more than a completely understandable failing of the nation we live in?

No, Island. These are not facts that I, black leaders, or any black man, woman or child needs to accept. The list of prominent blacks from broken families is long and since January 20th, 2001 it has started with the president. We don't have to accept that we are stereotyped because there is no reason to believe that Trayvon Martin could not have been elected to the highest office in the land some 30 years from now.

texan

Three weeks ago I drove out to a a farmhouse about 30 miles away to make a pickup. Sheet had the address and stated "grey farmhouse, circle drive". Pulled up where house should be, different numbers on mailbox, close but off. Pulled in the drive and knocked on door and waited several minutes. No answer even though there were five cars in the drive. On my way back to the van I looked at the pickup sheet and realized I had tuned on 311th street instead of 252nd street. As I climbed back in the van, a lady came out of the house and asked what I was looking for. I explained exactly what had happened and drove off chiding myself for not paying attention.

Fast forward 8 hours. I'm getting ready for bed, my wife is getting the kids ready for bed when she says she thinks someone is at the front door. I go to the door to be greeted by the County Sheriff. A complaint about a "suspicious person" in a white van with my plates had been at this address. The lady I had spoken to called in the complaint. As the sheriff spoke I became more and more pissed. He started to say what the lady said she saw and I smiled at him and said, "Yeah, I know what she saw." The cop proceeded to tell me not to get defensive! She described me as a "guy in a black stocking cap". I'm a 6'1" 250lb black guy. Yeah, right. A "guy in a black stocking cap". That's the description that had her concerned? C'mon man! Let's not play stupid. Forget the Fedex sprawled across the back of my coat, forget the Fedex magnet on the side of the van. You tell me. What caused her the concern that I was scoping the place for robbery as the sheriff explained?

Maybe when you don't live with it it's harder to see, but you will have a tough time convincing me that it is gone when I'm confronted with that kind of crap.

I agree that I do not walk in your shoes, or have any idea of what it is like.

I hoped that I had better words, other than I wish it was not so.

Wishing will not change people. I can not even say I feel you as I do not put up with what you do.

I am sorry for the way some treat you based on your race.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does this mean his mom lied when she said he was suspended because of lateness?

"Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DECATUR, Ga. – A member of the New Black Panther Party who went on national television to offer a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman was arrested in Gwinnett County.
According to the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office, Hashim Nzinga, 49 of Norcross, was arrested at probation office he was reporting to in Lawrenceville. He taken to Dekalb County Jail and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. A warrant was sworn out in DeKalb County after evidence surfaced that Nzinga tried to pawn a semi-automatic handgun at a Stone Mountain pawn shop.
Nzinga serves as the New Black Panther Party’s Chief of Staff. He recently made news after going on CNN and offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman whose role in the shooting death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin is currently being investigated by Florida authorities.

klein

Für Meno :)
So, I assume it's legal in Florida to pull out a weapon and kill someone in any given street fight ot bar fight ?
If that's the case maybe Martins parents should sue the State of Florida.

tourists24

And what would he sue the blogosphere for? And what if he really is guilty?
He's already been found guilty by so so many (similar to those Duke lacrosse players). Ive said from the beginning lets let the details surface and see what happens...... maybe he committed murder, then again maybe it was self defense. Now we have an eye witness.... and several 911 tapes not released.... and several investigation reports not released,,, geez.... lets see what unveils