guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
" people won't let this go " , who sharpton , jackson , bhos ?
People who can make some headlines and profit ?
Let's not forget spike lee, who repeats false information to 240,000 followers without checking the info himself first.
If they all keep spreading lies , I can see several lawyers foaming at their mouths just waiting for the chance to sue all these fools .

moreluck

golden ticket member
" people won't let this go " , who sharpton , jackson , bhos ?
People who can make some headlines and profit ?
Let's not forget spike lee, who repeats false information to 240,000 followers without checking the info himself first.
If they all keep spreading lies , I can see several lawyers foaming at their mouths just waiting for the chance to sue all these fools .
And it's still a week or more 'til a grand jury is seated. The only thing missing from the scene is Gloria Allred......I already heard from Nancy Grace (another irritating creature).

And the story UNFOLDS.

Peace

TOS
Yea, it is unfolding alright, turns out that the DA's office didn't feel there was sufficient evidence to file charges.

While I am here, please tell me what evidence do you have that shows Zimmerman was "self-appointed"? Have a link to someone in the neighborhood watch denying that Zimmerman is part of that watch group?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Zimmerman has problems. Some of you, want to not only justify the killing of Trayvon, but also to kill his reputation. He was a kid, it matters not what happens to him at school or his grades or what he was wearing or what his teeth look like. ( I heard today someone mentioning his teeth)

What is NOT making the news is Zimmermans history. Talk about baggage. Why dont we start with his 911 calls? He calls in many "suspicious black male calls" and uses the same line "weve had several burglaries recently" each time he mentions a black person. Never uses that line on a white person.

He made 911 calls to report neighbors who's garage doors were left open and he wanted them closed and they wouldnt comply. He called 911 on himself TWICE because the landlord came to collect rent from him and he couldnt pay on one occassion and on the other, called 911 to report the landlord was there trying to collect rent from him but he knew the home was going into foreclosure and he was refusing to pay.

This isnt a normal person.

He made calls about loud parties that he wasnt invited to, he called on his roommate, he called on cars driving by in the neighborhood, he called about loud dogs.

But what he really wanted to do was get the BIG COLLAR. This self appointed maroon who called himself a "CAPTAIN" assigned himself rank! A "Captain", really? who were his underlings?

Why not GENERAL?

Zimmerman had the dream scenario in his mind, the big bust, the one where he got to use his weapon. He was going to chase down someone, make the collar and someday boast about it to some law enforcement agency in hopes of getting onto a department.

Trayvon provided him that opportunity. He spotted someone who "fit" his profile of a suspicious person (black) He made a call "exaggerating and flat out lying" about what Trayvon was doing, forced a chase, got face to face, got his ash kicked then took out a weapon and killed the kid.

The lead detective confirms that Zimmermans story "JUST DIDNT ADD UP". And with Trayvon dead, there were no EYE WITNESSES to tell otherwise.

He makes up a story afterwards to fit his "dream scenario". Well, thats not working out so well now. Community outrage has taken over. He wanted attention, well now he's got it. He made his own prison. He cant walk the streets just as he denied Trayvon.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. He felt Trayvon didnt deserve or have the right to walk the street without being accosted? Well, now it his turn. There is one big difference, instead of ONE guy denying that right, its THOUSANDS.

Peace

TOS