Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why don't you go try and make it to the level I made it in that business... I've already proved I can make it in yours.. and then you tell me which you'd prefer to do for the next 30 years..

Ummm I surpassed your "level" in my early twenties buddy.

I just made more money selling my house and I'm building another one with cash while staying out at our beach house waiting for it to be done. That's more than you'll see in your lifetime.

But keep being the car wash bitch on Saturdays for management.

Btw when you're 70-80 with the time in I have when I retire, I'll have been sitting on a beach in retirement going on 20 years.

And I didn't quit ups when it got tough like you did Mr I think it's so easy? If it was so easy, shouldn't have quit the first time.

AutoZone

BrownPower
How many years of gouging unsuspecting car owners before you were able to sleep at night?
No sir, we were a dealership. A dealership cannot partake in any gouging or illegal activity as it would risk our license agreement with the manufacturer. A dealership is just an authorized sales and service center for the car maker. They're NOT the car maker.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ummm I surpassed your "level" in my early twenties buddy.

I just made more money selling my house and I'm building another one with cash while staying out at our beach house waiting for it to be done. That's more than you'll see in your lifetime.

But keep being the car wash bitch on Saturdays for management.

Btw when you're 70-80 with the time in I have when I retire, I'll have been sitting on a beach in retirement going on 20 years.

And I didn't quit ups when it got tough like you did Mr I think it's so easy? If it was so easy, shouldn't have quit the first time.
Again, proving you're unable to read... I said reach my level at a dealership.. you couldn't.. you have to be competent.. which you're not.. and be able to read also.. again, I'll reach your status just by clocking in everyday.. you couldn't reach mine doing that in the car business.. you wouldn't last 1 week

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Again, proving you're unable to read... I said reach my level at a dealership.. you couldn't.. you have to be competent.. which you're not.. and be able to read also.. again, I'll reach your status just by clocking in everyday.. you couldn't reach mine doing that in the car business.. you wouldn't last 1 week

Okay big guy. What ever you say Mr small hands.

I don't need to "reach your" level at a car dealership. I'm doing good.

Now let's see if you can put 25 plus years in at ups and retire soon with a full pension and circle of honor soon.

You're not even near my "level" at ups. You're a TCD PTer with 1 week of vacation a year so far. Do you even have that or dental yet?

Next you'll be telling @Johney youre reaching his level in feeders by parking cars on Saturday.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Okay big guy. What ever you say Mr small hands.

I don't need to "reach your" level at a car dealership. I'm doing good.

Now let's see if you can put 25 plus years in at ups and retire soon with a full pension and circle of honor soon.

You're not even near my "level" at ups. You're a TCD PTer with 1 week of vacation a year so far. Do you even have that or dental yet?

Next you'll be telling @Johney youre reaching his level in feeders by parking cars on Saturday.
Wow, your level of not comprehending the words I'm saying is baffling!!!! Correct, I'm not a ft, at top rate.. but I will be... All I have to do is clock in everyday... There's no skill needed... (Except don't have an accident) which is pretty obvious...

Have a great Sunday y'all.. I'm done. I still want my $100 browndriver5...

200w (47).gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
From the previous post.. again, the auto industry is the only business in the world where you can work for 25 years and make less then when you started... There's no benefits.. no vacation.. even when you take it, you're still working over the phone and emails.. there's no retirement.. no insurance... After 17 years in that business I'm done.. that's why... This is obviously my take home cause it's in my bank account..

Get your story straight before you post.

The benefits don't look too shabby.

Careers | Asbury Careers

AutoZone

BrownPower
Get your story straight before you post.

The benefits don't look too shabby.

Careers | Asbury Careers
Insurance available.. duh.. it has to be.. it's still $250 a paycheck for the gold plan.. not even the best option... Then the co pays are outrageous.. everyone gets it outside of work.. the 401k is on hold for matching.. but they still allow you to put your own money in it if you want.. but you're not gaining anything.. yes, you get a vacation, but when your a department manager, you still get called and get emails you need to respond too.. not much of a vacation..

How are you even comparing that to ups benefits?? Free medical, dental, and vision. Real 401k.. and pension, stock options.. real vacations.. and option days, and sick days.. you get none of that at a dealership.. lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son has his first "real" job as a salaried management person and Auto Zone is right in that he still has to answer e-mails and participate in conference calls while on vacation.

I went to visit him in Iowa and on our way to a tourist attraction he had to take part in
a conference call as I just quietly sat there. It was on speaker and I was impressed both with his professionalism and their obvious respect for him.

If they only knew that he had gotten trashed at his BIL's bachelor party and peed like a girl in the hallway at our hotel.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Wow, your level of not comprehending the words I'm saying is baffling!!!! Correct, I'm not a ft, at top rate.. but I will be... All I have to do is clock in everyday... There's no skill needed... (Except don't have an accident) which is pretty obvious...

Have a great Sunday y'all.. I'm done. I still want my $100 browndriver5...

Jake when he gets called out on all his BS and looking for an out
CeBRX.gif

I'm going to use @FrigidFTSup Post to emphasize that you're an idiot and have proved you don't know what you're talking about.

Let us know when you do a real route and not a junk seasonal run and tell us how easy it is then for 30 plus years Mr small hands

Brisket

I happen to think ups is a great job! Yes, I could of taken my sales and Management experience elsewhere, but I don't want to push for money anymore.. I want to show up, clock in, do my job, and clock out... I was 3.5 hours over aloud the other day.. my boss confronted me about it.. it was so nice to not have to feel like I need to protect myself.. I simply stated, "you guys filled the truck, I emptied it as fast as I could, and arrived back safely. I'll see you in the morning boss". And went home. Felt amazing...

Until the next day when you probably broke dot laws by punching in without keeping track of your hours from the day before....

Hope you didn't, that fine will eat up some of your $100k

clean hairy

Insurance available.. duh.. it has to be.. it's still $250 a paycheck for the gold plan.. not even the best option... Then the co pays are outrageous.. everyone gets it outside of work.. the 401k is on hold for matching.. but they still allow you to put your own money in it if you want.. but you're not gaining anything.. yes, you get a vacation, but when your a department manager, you still get called and get emails you need to respond too.. not much of a vacation..

How are you even comparing that to ups benefits?? Free medical, dental, and vision. Real 401k.. and pension, stock options.. real vacations.. and option days, and sick days.. you get none of that at a dealership.. lol
Yet, in post 256 you said there were no benefits, what else might you have told us that you were "mistaken" about?

AutoZone

BrownPower
Yet, in post 256 you said there were no benefits, what else might you have told us that you were "mistaken" about?
You idiots and your literalness... When I say no benefits, I meant as in paid for.. you know, like we get with ups... FFS you guys are straight up stupid.. again, it's no wonder why you guys are all truck drivers that couldn't cut it anywhere else... I'm choosing to do this.. you probably had no other options..