AutoZone

BrownPower
You contradict yourself.
Post 256 and I quote "no vacation, and yet when you take it"
How do you take a vacation you do not get?
When you take a week off, and then you're still working from your vacation.. that's how you take a vacation without taking a vacation... ?? Does that not compute to your simple mindedness of a brain???? Must of never held a job away from UPS.. you people are so ungrateful to this company and union that give you so much.. if you only knew what it was like out there at right to work jobs...

clean hairy

If you could converse in a mature adult manner it would sure be nice.
You told your story, which opened up the can of worms.
Finding holes in your story, and you resort to name calling and insults.
I wonder if others as well as myself have lost respect there might have been previously due to your recent behaivor?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You idiots and your literalness... When I say no benefits, I meant as in paid for.. you know, like we get with ups... FFS you guys are straight up stupid.. again, it's no wonder why you guys are all truck drivers that couldn't cut it anywhere else... I'm choosing to do this.. you probably had no other options..

When you take a week off, and then you're still working from your vacation.. that's how you take a vacation without taking a vacation... ?? Does that not compute to your simple mindedness of a brain???? Must of never held a job away from UPS.. you people are so ungrateful to this company and union that give you so much.. if you only knew what it was like out there at right to work jobs...

Yes it's all of us that have the intelligence issues.

Btw what was your college degree in again?

AutoZone

BrownPower
Yes it's all of us that have the intelligence issues.

Btw what was your college degree in again?
Business management... Of course I earned that when I was wanting to work towards being a general manager of a car dealership, until I learned what the business is really about..

AutoZone

BrownPower
If you could converse in a mature adult manner it would sure be nice.
You told your story, which opened up the can of worms.
Finding holes in your story, and you resort to name calling and insults.
I wonder if others as well as myself have lost respect there might have been previously due to your recent behaivor?
How could their be holes in a true story.. don't blame your inefficiency of reading comprehension on me bud... When someone states, I worked for a car dealership that offers no real benefits.. is not in a literal sense of NO benefits.. every legit employer has to offer it.. it simply stated it was in no comparison to UPS' benefits.. and when I say you don't get a vacation, it's not a literal YOU GET NO VACATION.. it means when you take it, you still end up working.. so it's NOT A REAL VACATION.. are you comprehending this now? Holes in my story?? I think you have holes in your brain...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You idiots and your literalness... When I say no benefits, I meant as in paid for.. you know, like we get with ups... FFS you guys are straight up stupid.. again, it's no wonder why you guys are all truck drivers that couldn't cut it anywhere else... I'm choosing to do this.. you probably had no other options..

Business management... Of course I earned that when I was wanting to work towards being a general manager of a car dealership, until I learned what the business is really about..

How could their be holes in a true story.. don't blame your inefficiency of reading comprehension on me bud... When someone states, I worked for a car dealership that offers no real benefits.. is not in a literal sense of NO benefits.. every legit employer has to offer it.. it simply stated it was in no comparison to UPS' benefits.. and when I say you don't get a vacation, it's not a literal YOU GET NO VACATION.. it means when you take it, you still end up working.. so it's NOT A REAL VACATION.. are you comprehending this now? Holes in my story?? I think you have holes in your brain...
Your stories would have a lot more weight if you didn't attack people so much. Especially people who have played the game far longer than you.

Take it from someone who in the grand scheme of things is still very green. You don't understand the complexities of what really goes on here. You think you do, but you really don't. I deal with contractual issues DAILY, and I'm still learning. A lot of people on here have helped me better understand the contract, you've pretty much just thrown that opportunity away.

And just saying, when you think you're the smartest person in the room, you certainly aren't.