AutoZone

BrownPower
Your stories would have a lot more weight if you didn't attack people so much. Especially people who have played the game far longer than you.

Take it from someone who in the grand scheme of things is still very green. You don't understand the complexities of what really goes on here. You think you do, but you really don't. I deal with contractual issues DAILY, and I'm still learning. A lot of people on here have helped me better understand the contract, you've pretty much just thrown that opportunity away.

And just saying, when you think you're the smartest person in the room, you certainly aren't.
I've yet to see anyone on any thread really help someone on this app.. everyone is a sheit talker.. at least when I respond to someone looking for an answer, I actually try and help them instead of, "it's already been answered" "check the contract" "read this or that thread"... Just answer the people when they ask.. not everyone has the time you all do to sit here and read thru every thread ever posted.. I don't need help from anyone on this site.. you've all already proven you don't know squat... HR doesn't know squat.. even the managers don't know squat.. so it's whatever.. I'll just make sure I clock in tomorrow morning and start another $2000 week.. :) peace!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've yet to see anyone on any thread really help someone on this app.. everyone is a sheit talker.. at least when I respond to someone looking for an answer, I actually try and help them instead of, "it's already been answered" "check the contract" "read this or that thread"... Just answer the people when they ask.. not everyone has the time you all do to sit here and read thru every thread ever posted.. I don't need help from anyone on this site.. you've all already proven you don't know squat... HR doesn't know squat.. even the managers don't know squat.. so it's whatever.. I'll just make sure I clock in tomorrow morning and start another $2000 week.. :) peace!
In that case, thank God we have people like you around.

dofRBEl.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

*cough*bologna*cough*

clean hairy

Since you don't need help from anyone on this site, you will be leaving?
BYE! BYE!

AutoZone

BrownPower
Too short for the bigs?
Yep.. that's actually true.. I was a stand out in high school.. but as soon as I got to college, those were a different caliber of athlete.. I was good.. most of them were special.. and I never grew much more, so that didn't help.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

How are you going to have a $2000 week if you're a pre seniority TCD at the bottom pay rate, not guaranteed to work every day and when you do, you're running and gunning junk routes and back by 530?
$2000 weeks would require 10-20 hours of OT in your case.

AutoZone

BrownPower
How are you going to have a $2000 week if you're a pre seniority TCD at the bottom pay rate, not guaranteed to work every day and when you do, you're running and gunning junk routes and back by 530?
$2000 weeks would require 10-20 hours of OT in your case.
I do 10-12 hours ot every day.. I'm usually leaving the hub around 8-9 at night.. one again, you're clueless..