Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've yet to see anyone on any thread really help someone on this app.. everyone is a sheit talker.. at least when I respond to someone looking for an answer, I actually try and help them instead of, "it's already been answered" "check the contract" "read this or that thread"... Just answer the people when they ask.. not everyone has the time you all do to sit here and read thru every thread ever posted.. I don't need help from anyone on this site.. you've all already proven you don't know squat... HR doesn't know squat.. even the managers don't know squat.. so it's whatever.. I'll just make sure I clock in tomorrow morning and start another $2000 week.. :) peace!
It's a website or forum not an app.

You've been helped. You're welcome.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm def using an app last I checked..

I'm not authorized to say this, and I'll probably be eliminated once I'm found out.

Yes, it is just an app. It is an app created especially for you. None of the rest of us are real, just cyber-bots in the app designed to keep you amused and entertained.

Carry on, and bye-bye.

jaker

trolling
I do 10-12 hours ot every day.. I'm usually leaving the hub around 8-9 at night.. one again, you're clueless..
Wow just wow, I know you are young and think you are special but you are not at ups (maybe at home you are ) but not here . I know you'd think us old guys don't know anything but the reality is we have been playing the game a lot longer and know how to play the game well

There is no way possible for you to bring home 2k on one WORK week check and we all know this because we have been here for decades

For the way you are working go right ahead and do it , because once again we know what will happen down the line if you keep that up

AutoZone

BrownPower
Wow just wow, I know you are young and think you are special but you are not at ups (maybe at home you are ) but not here . I know you'd think us old guys don't know anything but the reality is we have been playing the game a lot longer and know how to play the game well

There is no way possible for you to bring home 2k on one WORK week check and we all know this because we have been here for decades

For the way you are working go right ahead and do it , because once again we know what will happen down the line if you keep that up
You're right, I won't bring home a 2k check.. but I'll gross it.. or damn close to it.. who talks in bring home money when they talk about pay?? Another example... This is unreal how dumb you people are... I can go down the line and show you all, illiteracy, misuse of context, not being able to read, and poor economics... When I ask you what you make, do you say $34 an hour? Or do you say well, I bring home about $24 an hour... Just another example of why you all do what you do... I'm sure most of you didn't choose this.. you couldn't cut it else where, so you just got a place in line in a union company to actually make something of yourselves..

AutoZone

BrownPower
To gross $2K, you would need to work 40 hours @ $30/hr ($1,200) and 20 hours @ $45/hr. Ain't happenin'.
I'm willing to bet you can't say you were wrong... Just like the other poster that owes me $100 that'll never pay me after proving them wrong as well.. pretty typical..

AutoZone

BrownPower
Fair enough.

Let's say that you work 8 hours on Saturday. That still means that you would have 12 hours of OT during the week.

Again, ain't happenin'.
Well, unless volume drops off which of course I can't account for, but I've been between 1800--2100/wk since I've been driving.. so like I said, if not 2k... Close to it...

And for all you morons, that's gross pay I'm talking about... Not take home.. I'm still baffled that a lot of you talk take home pay, that I need to clarify that..

jaker

trolling
Well, unless volume drops off which of course I can't account for, but I've been between 1800--2100/wk since I've been driving.. so like I said, if not 2k... Close to it...

And for all you morons, that's gross pay I'm talking about... Not take home.. I'm still baffled that a lot of you talk take home pay, that I need to clarify that..
The only people who talk gross is the ones who want to brag

I never look at my gross because it is pointless because what truly matters is what I bring home

And it still doesn't make sense for you to gross 2k because you are not even at top pay , I barely gross 2k and that is a 40hr and 18hr OT and I am at top pay and make more a hour then most of the the guys because I am in the West

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The only people who talk gross is the ones who want to brag

I never look at my gross because it is pointless because what truly matters is what I bring home

And it still doesn't make sense for you to gross 2k because you are not even at top pay , I barely gross 2k and that is a 40hr and 18hr OT and I am at top pay and make more a hour then most of the the guys because I am in the West
If I'm bringing home much more than $1000 i am either not putting enough away or working too damn much. At least that's how I see it.