How's the view???........

over9five

Staff member
Isn't easier to turn off the main power breaker and back feed the power through your dryer plug.
Easier but illegal as all hell!!!

You're right, it's safe as long as you turn off the mains. If you ever forgot tho, someone out fixing wires could get killed.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is an absolutely amazing pic I took, unfortunately my camera doesnt do it justice.

The valley below where I was delivering was fogged in, but just as I happened to be at this precise spot at that precise time there was enough of a breeze to momentarily part the clouds and let the sun shine through. It only lasted for a minute or two. I love the contrast between the bleak, snowy ground and the green, sunlit valley in the distance.

sunvalley.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
His elevation snow is like our lake effect. It could be a blizzard at my house and the sun could be shining at the Wayside, 1/2 mile down the road.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I had just set this package down by the door when I got swarmed by a herd of pygmy goats. They immediately started chewing on the box, trying to eat the cardboard and the tape. I had to pick the package up and set it up on top of the customers garbage can, and even after I did that they were standing up on their hind legs trying to reach the box. These goats run free; they had an entire pasture full of grass to eat, as well as a feeder full of alfalfa pellets; but for whatever reason they decided that cardboard and strapping tape made for a better meal. They also like to chew on my shoelaces, the sleeve of my jacket, and the DIAD. Its pretty wild to find yourself in the middle of a herd of 20 or more of them.

goats.jpg