How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This guy hears me coming from half a mile away and by the time I stop to open the customer's gate he is already there waiting to run circles around the package car while I inch it up their driveway. Rather than worry about running him over, I just lure him into the back of the car with a biscuit and then lock him up behind the bulkhead door until I can get safely turned around and parked. He loves to go for his daily ride in the brown truck!

bulldog2.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
053112181302.jpg

053112181246.jpg

Ran into this guy out at the ranch I was delivering to. Not a happy camper that I was disturbing his peace. About a 3 foot Diamondback.

053112181657.jpg

Then this guy as I was leaving the ranch, about 100 yds apart. I wonder if he was looking for his dinner. About a 5 ft Gopher.

over9five

Staff member
The gas company came and marked where the gas line is thru the yard with those little yellow flags.

Yet another project. I now have 4 going at the same time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a "For Sale" sign on the truck. Nobody wants to buy a plow truck in the summer, what's with that?!?!?
Just like Obama saying today for us to buy a 'thingamajig' for our furnaces.......June, July August....hello!!! That's his plan for goosing the economy!!

texan

053112181302.jpg

053112181246.jpg

Ran into this guy out at the ranch I was delivering to. Not a happy camper that I was disturbing his peace. About a 3 foot Diamondback.

053112181657.jpg

Then this guy as I was leaving the ranch, about 100 yds apart. I wonder if he was looking for his dinner. About a 5 ft Gopher.

I saw 2 snakes in the last three days. One harmless, the other not.

Not matter what 99 % of males admit, both sightings made my unspoken area draw up into my body automatically.

Snakes are eerie. I then, after my initial reaction, have a macho male moment and say out
loud, blah blah, but deep down, snakes are not my favorite creation.

rod

Retired 23 years
I see one of those snake worshiper preacher type dudes died yesterday after being bitten by a rattlesnake at the weekly services. The congregation pretty much just said "well -**** happens".