Expired out-of-state license plates;

Leaking windshield forming a puddle on the dash;

Broken handtruck;

Empty gas tank and overflowing garbage can;

Yep- its a shop spare!

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Garbage can....what are they....i always loved driving down the highway and all of the garbage goes flying out the doors

Sent using BrownCafe App
I can accept working in a filthy muddy truck as part of the deal for having a rural route.

What I CANT stand...is garbage and clutter and food wrappers stuffed into every nook and cranny and blowing around in the cab as I drive.

Every car in our fleet has a wastebasket and there are garbage cans to dump them into sitting next to each fuel pump. There is no reason at all for trash to be piling up in a package car.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
I can accept working in a filthy muddy truck as part of the deal for having a rural route.

What I CANT stand...is garbage and clutter and food wrappers stuffed into every nook and cranny and blowing around in the cab as I drive.

Every car in our fleet has a wastebasket and there are garbage cans to dump them into sitting next to each fuel pump. There is no reason at all for trash to be piling up in a package car.

Sent using BrownCafe App

tcd was out late one day I called in, gotta pc the next morning that whoever drove, chewed tobacco and the cab was his spit cup....

Cementups

Box Monkey
tcd was out late one day I called in, gotta pc the next morning that whoever drove, chewed tobacco and the cab was his spit cup....

One of the guys who covers my route chews. The one week I was off he thought it would be funny to spit a big puddle worth of it on the floor of the cab as a present to me when I got back. He certainly didn't expect me to get in his face about it and me telling him how I really felt about it. He hasn't done it since.

soberups

Awesome pics Sober, but what's up with your mirror? Are they at the bottom of the bar or what?
Yes, I move them down as low as possible to lessen the chance that they will get hit by tree branches. Plus it reduces the blind spot that they create by allowing me to see over the top of them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Wash that truck!
I have 40+ miles of muddy gravel roads every day so even if it did get washed it would be filthy again the next day. My car has not been washed yet this year, I think the last time it got washed was sometime in November.

Sent using BrownCafe App

degill7994

Garbage can....what are they....i always loved driving down the highway and all of the garbage goes flying out the doors

Sent using BrownCafe App
With the newer 700's the trash can goes flying out the door. Has happened to me several times, going down the highway with both doors open all you here is thump thump and the can is bouncing down the highway behind you.

soberups

With the newer 700's the trash can goes flying out the door. Has happened to me several times, going down the highway with both doors open all you here is thump thump and the can is bouncing down the highway behind you.
If you just drop the can in from the top it will blow out. You have to bend it a little and put it in in from the side, below the level of the floor. I will take a picture of mine on monday, its a simple trick that will keep it from blowing out.

Sent using BrownCafe App