Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Next Day Err

Yes there was and the things they wanted to discuss were clearly laid out in the letter Ted Cruz submitted and many Republicans signed.

It's amazing you're completely ignorant of that.
Bunch of BS. They were looking for any angle to overthrow the results of the election.

Now Kamala Harris is going to beat him just like Joe Biden did and you guys will come up with some other BS reason to doubt our elections.

Thebrownblob

Bunch of BS. They were looking for any angle to overthrow the results of the election.

Now Kamala Harris is going to beat him just like Joe Biden did and you guys will come up with some other BS reason to doubt our elections.
Take your medicine son. It’s time for bed. You’re gonna get yourself worked up.

Thebrownblob

Serve Trump’s lies harder!!!! Yes!! Harder harder harder!!!!
1722654418480.gif

Next Day Err

You know what's funny....

Reading the thread title, then seeing you having to resort to crying fake tears about j6.

No accomplishments.
LMFAO
Kamala Harris has achieved numerous professional milestones throughout her career:

1. **District Attorney of San Francisco (2004-2011)**: Implemented a program to provide first-time drug offenders with a chance to earn a high school diploma and find employment.
2. **Attorney General of California (2011-2017)**: Secured a $20 billion settlement for California homeowners hit by the foreclosure crisis and fought for marriage equality.
3. **U.S. Senator (2017-2021)**: Advocated for criminal justice reform, environmental protections, and healthcare improvements.
4. **Vice President of the United States (2021-present)**: First woman, first Black American, and first South Asian American to hold the office.

Her work has focused on social justice, consumer protection, and equality.

Thebrownblob

Kamala Harris has achieved numerous professional milestones throughout her career:

1. **District Attorney of San Francisco (2004-2011)**: Implemented a program to provide first-time drug offenders with a chance to earn a high school diploma and find employment.
2. **Attorney General of California (2011-2017)**: Secured a $20 billion settlement for California homeowners hit by the foreclosure crisis and fought for marriage equality.
3. **U.S. Senator (2017-2021)**: Advocated for criminal justice reform, environmental protections, and healthcare improvements.
4. **Vice President of the United States (2021-present)**: First woman, first Black American, and first South Asian American to hold the office.

Her work has focused on social justice, consumer protection, and equality.
Ok

Next Day Err

Here's a fun reminder of what his chief of staff thought of him.

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

Thebrownblob

Here's a fun reminder of what his chief of staff thought of him.

Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.
And he worked for him! What a loser

Thebrownblob

75% of Trump’s cabinet staff won’t support him this election. Why not?
Ask them, pretty good chance 75% of them wouldn’t be invited back, just how he rolls.

Maybe ask the same question of your new queen?

Next Day Err

Ask them, pretty good chance 75% of them wouldn’t be invited back, just how he rolls.

Maybe ask the same question of your new queen?

Trump only picks the best of the best people, I thought. Was he blowing smoke up your ass with that chestnut too?

Thebrownblob

Trump only picks the best of the best people, I thought. Was he blowing smoke up your ass with that chestnut too?
No, he picks a bunch of swamp creatures. The same ones He said he won’t pick, where have you been?

Maybe Pence is right maybe Trump and Biden /Harris aren’t that different?