Mueller report

bbsam

Staff member
I would think you would be tired of biased reporting with all the CNN you've been quoting to me today.
Just to get this straight...

It is because of Obama that Jr met with the Russian lawyer and the Donald made up the lie to cover it up?

newfie

It is because of Obama that Jr met with the Russian lawyer and the Donald made up the lie to cover it up?

its because of Obama that hillary felt protected enough to collude with the russians to create this back up witch hunt plan against Trump.

It will all come out and you'll still be in denial.

bbsam

Staff member
its because of Obama that hillary felt protected enough to collude with the russians to create this back up witch hunt plan against Trump.

It will all come out and you'll still be in denial.
Didn’t answer the question. Not sure you even read it.

newfie

Didn’t answer the question. Not sure you even read it.
That's because you don't want to ask a question that will give you an answer that you don't like. The fact is that Obama enrenched a hierarchy in the FBI and the CIA that would do his bidding and spy on and attack any enemies of the state. he just didn't come out publicly like Trump does and call them enemies of the state. Privately he went after anyone that he viewed as an enemy of his state

newfie

Obama started with spying on news reporters that he didn't like and then it started with him having the IRS attack any groups that disagreed with him politically, and then once he saw he could get away with that then he was enboldened and then he started a deep state of his own that went after Trump.

newfie

the Obama Hillary collusion never dreamed that Trump could overcome the insurmountable odds and the vindictive back door politics administered by the Obama administration. The corruption that was in place to keep Trump from getting elected failed and then you liberals and your own version of the deep state went after Trump in revenge.
Now that that has failed there's going to be more attention focused on how this bogus investigation started in the first place and this is where the Obama plan starts to unravel

newfie

so in this discussion that we are having you are crying for some type of consolation prize what you don't see is the police moving in toto handcu your guys and take them to jail

bbsam

Staff member
Obama started with spying on news reporters that he didn't like and then it started with him having the IRS attack any groups that disagreed with him politically, and then once he saw he could get away with that then he was enboldened and then he started a deep state of his own that went after Trump.

When all the truth comes out the Obama administration will be revealed to be one of the most corrupt in history

the Obama Hillary collusion never dreamed that Trump could overcome the insurmountable odds and the vindictive back door politics administered by the Obama administration. The corruption that was in place to keep Trump from getting elected failed and then you liberals and your own version of the deep state went after Trump in revenge.
Now that that has failed there's going to be more attention focused on how this bogus investigation started in the first place and this is where the Obama plan starts to unravel

so in this discussion that we are having you are crying for some type of consolation prize what you don't see is the police moving in toto handcu your guys and take them to jail

6398E770-C968-4443-B5D9-AB31A3F8D138.jpeg

Take your pick. You’ve earned it.

newfie

View attachment 243162

Take your pick. You’ve earned it.
it's okay I mean you spent two and a half years telling me how muller was going to find something on Trump and now that that hasn't come through you're still in complete denial and just still trying to create some type of fantasy. so I expect you to be in denial and it doesn't bother me because it's coming out whether you like it or not no matter how much you want to spin it doesn't matter. my personal opinion is Trump knows what's in that FISA stuff the Republicans have been begging him to release it. I think he's going to wait and create his own October surprise I think he's going to release all that dirty Obama FISA information in October of 2020 and just blow the lid off the Democrats.

bbsam

Staff member
it's okay I mean you spent two and a half years telling me how muller was going to find something on Trump and now that that hasn't come through you're still in complete denial and just still trying to create some type of fantasy. so I expect you to be in denial and it doesn't bother me because it's coming out whether you like it or not no matter how much you want to spin it doesn't matter. my personal opinion is Trump knows what's in that FISA stuff the Republicans have been begging him to release it. I think he's going to wait and create his own October surprise I think he's going to release all that dirty Obama FISA information in October of 2020 and just blow the lid off the Democrats.
Incorrect. I still don’t know what Mueller found and neither do you.

bbsam

Staff member
I think he's going to wait and create his own October surprise I think he's going to release all that dirty Obama FISA information in October of 2020 and just blow the lid off the Democrats.

There is no way Trump could keep his fat mouth shut that long.

newfie

Incorrect. I still don’t know what Mueller found and neither do you.
Oh he's talked about it. The release of the actual documents Will come out at a time and place of Trump's choosing. The sad thing here is there was a serious abuse of the FISA laws that almost led to the downfall of a dully elected president of the United States. At some point all Patriots will have to decide whether they are party lap dogs or whether they are Patriots worried about this serious abuse of FISA laws led by intelligence and law enforcement coordinated in an effort to dethrone a dully elected president

bbsam

Staff member
Oh he's talked about it. The release of the actual documents Will come out at a time and place of Trump's choosing. The sad thing here is there was a serious abuse of the FISA laws that almost led to the downfall of a dully elected president of the United States. At some point all Patriots will have to decide whether they are party lap dogs or whether they are Patriots worried about this serious abuse of FISA laws led by intelligence and law enforcement coordinated in an effort to dethrone a dully elected president
Duly.

Oh look. The right is wrapping themselves in fake patriotism again.

floridays

That's because you don't want to ask a question that will give you an answer that you don't like. The fact is that Obama enrenched a hierarchy in the FBI and the CIA that would do his bidding and spy on and attack any enemies of the state. he just didn't come out publicly like Trump does and call them enemies of the state. Privately he went after anyone that he viewed as an enemy of his state
I awarded you with a winner because of this, you are a smart cookie.

vantexan

No. Communism describes a socioeconomic system of public ownership and distribution. Authoritarianism describes a governing system that commands strict obedience to leadership. Even at the expense of personal freedoms.

There can be both simultaneously, but there doesn’t have to be. Today’s Russia is not communist.
You said they went from communist to authoritarian when they clearly were both. It sounded like you were a little sympathetic towards the communists.

vantexan

Don Jr met with a Russit who gave him the impression she had dirt on Hillary. Otherwise known as opposition research. Why do you think the Hillary campaign funneled millions to get dirt on Trump? They used a law firm, keeping their name out of it, who paid FusionGPS who paid Steele. Why do you think they Sent to great lengths to cover their tracks? They wanted the Steele dossier to have maximum effect without the skepticism of people knowing it was them behind it. Obviously in some matters the Trump team wasn't as sophisticated in the art of sliming your opponent. But if there was anything illegal about what Don Jr did Mueller would have certainly sought an indictment.