Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

oneanddone

Old enough to know better
My latest. SA Loaded.
1911.jpg

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Got a beretta 9mm with even some hollow points (Dad was a cop). Thing is stupid accurate. That's for close kills. I'm pretty good with my .22 winchester. Head shots on rabbits. Anything else is stupid or overrated and not necessary. Unless it's a 30.06, or you hunting bigger game like moose or bear. friend assault weapons.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Anything else is stupid or overrated and not necessary.
I highly disagree. When I go to the indoor range, I outshoot guys who are using laser-module glocks with my single action revolvers. But for me to say anything more than a single action revolver is stupid or unnecessary would be incredibly ignorant.

friend assault weapons.
Aren't real.

oneanddone

Old enough to know better
Got a beretta 9mm with even some hollow points (Dad was a cop). Thing is stupid accurate. That's for close kills. I'm pretty good with my .22 winchester. Head shots on rabbits. Anything else is stupid or overrated and not necessary. Unless it's a 30.06, or you hunting bigger game like moose or bear. friend assault weapons.
A salt weapon? This isn't so scary.
a salt.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
I saw a good one today: a picture of an ordinary pistol with the caption -- armor for a teacher. Then a picture of the same pistol with a silencer on it with the caption-armor for a librarian.