Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Exactly. Express is prime for organizing. Get rid of the RLA and it's a done deal.

Get rid of the RLA, Fred spins off DGO into a separate company and maintains RLA status under the provision that covers transportation companies that own/operate no planes/flights.

Aquaman

Again, the last decision to keep Express in the RLA was not by a court. Ttku...
Ehh why bother.. he’s stuck on the fact that it’s perfectly legal for Express to keep its entire operation RLA therefore there’s no loophole. And has no interest in looking at whether or not it’s right.

falcon back

It's amazing how many attorneys we have on here. I thought this a sight for FDX workers and yet we get person after person discussing legislation and legal maneuvering.

dezguy

Not work ethic, business knowledge. Just like your ramblings about business matters. Totally worthless
You speak of ramblings, yet that's all you do.

Huuuurrr u life inz a cur huuuuuurrrrr. Huuuurrr u is full ov hate huuuuuurrrrr. Huuuuuurrrrr I wuz rite aboyt 1 thinge. I amz sow smrt huuuuuurrrrrrr

McFeely

Huge Member

vantexan

I agree. The hub employees actually going to work can’t continue at the pace they’re going. They say they’re working 13-14 hours every day.
Wow, when I worked there in '86--'88 they kept a lid on hours. Had to work Sunday sort to get more than 17.5. With Amazon pay starting at $15hr, and even Wal-Mart paying more, it's ridiculous that they're only making $13.26. I was making $9.95 in '86, and that was worth a good deal more than $13.26 is now. Even $15.