Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

AB831

At least with Fedex, they can get free college tuition and a chance at a job to use that degree. Doubt Nike or Amazon offer those perks.
Fedex doesn’t give you “free tuition”. They reimburse up to $3,000 a year if you’re willing to jump through multiple hoops, spend hours on the intranet, and badger both your ops and senior managers, all of which I do. Your piss poor spelling and general stupidity indicate that college tuition has never been a concern of yours anyway, so I’m not sure why you even brought up that topic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Fedex doesn’t give you “free tuition”. They reimburse up to $3,000 a year if you’re willing to jump through multiple hoops, spend hours on the intranet, and badger both your ops and senior managers, all of which I do. Your piss poor spelling and general stupidity indicate that college tuition has never been a concern of yours anyway, so I’m not sure why you even brought up that topic.
I wonder if Fat Freddy will give Old falconfart the tuition to finish the 7th grade.

falcon back

Hub workers get free tuition to the University of Memphis.

There are certain conditions. You really are ignorant for a person bragging about his education.

Seems like your college tuition has been a waste of money.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ehh why bother.. he’s stuck on the fact that it’s perfectly legal for Express to keep its entire operation RLA therefore there’s no loophole. And has no interest in looking at whether or not it’s right.

Let's compare the amount of research, knowledge, and experience with this that I have compared to you.

I don't care if Express is RLA or not, I'm telling you what the law is, how it is applied, why it is applied that way, and how it is viewed by the regulatory agencies and the courts. I get paid the same regardless. I'm not some guy in a job whose stance on what the law is and how it should be applied is influenced by how I think it might affect my paycheck.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Let's compare the amount of research, knowledge, and experience with this that I have compared to you.

I don't care if Express is RLA or not, I'm telling you what the law is, how it is applied, why it is applied that way, and how it is viewed by the regulatory agencies and the courts. I get paid the same regardless. I'm not some guy in a job whose stance on what the law is and how it should be applied is influenced by how I think it might affect my paycheck.
Better get your blood pressure checked.

btrlov

The process is very convoluted, You have to go through "workday" twice, once before the semester and again after yout grades. UPS uses 3rd party contractor... with them U never have to deal with a "manager" or anyone in person, u do everything from home. they reimburse or payout directly to the bursar with a voucher. UPS has 25k lifetime cap for most employees. Interesting to note that "Operations Managers" are called FULL TIME/ ONROAD supervisors in UPS. AND "Leads" are called part time supervisors. FEDEX avoids the title of "supervisor" like the plague

Last edited:

AB831

The process is very convoluted, You have to go through "workday" twice, once before the semester and again after yout grades. UPS uses 3rd party contractor... with them U never have to deal with a "manager" or anyone in person, u do everything from home. they reimburse or payout directly to the bursar with a voucher. UPS has 25k lifetime cap for most employees. Interesting to note that "Operations Managers" are called FULL TIME/ ONROAD supervisors in UPS. AND "Leads" are called part time supervisors. FEDEX avoids the title of "supervisor" like the plague
I can't believe they're called "managers" at FedEx. I've never had one yet who managed anything

AB831

You don't know :censored2: about that law or any other law. You're nothing but an insecure armchair expert.