Parler Conservative site.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There is on both sides. But really is it that important to you? Don't trust anything from social media off the bat and you can go further to look up who actually wrote the article. I read both cnn and fox and pick my poison from there.

Not sure because lin wood and Jason miller (the worst advisor who should not even be in trumps camp) push these theories.

So, do you actually think Trump, or someone in his inner circle is actually Q? I would think the Democrats would have been all over that. Instead they focus on the qanon people instead. Seems like they already know who and what Q really is and approve.

refineryworker05

You aren't a smart guy if you think that is what populates Parler, that said, I never took your for being very sharp anyway.
Evidently, I don’t believe anything. I have never been on parler, I don’t know anyone who have ever talked about parler. I have zero feelings about parler. But what’s being reported about parler is that has white supremacists and nazis planning violence, you saying that’s not on parler?

floridays

Democratic voters chose Biden. They had a ton of candidates, Biden at one point looked defeated, and democratic voters wanted him to be the nominee and then he received over 7million more votes than trump. But when your mind is on conspiracy mode of an all powerful left that’s going to get Biden out of there and put in Kamala Harris, the person Biden picked to be VP, or that Biden will be a puppet of the radical left, what’s there to say but you are detached from reality.
Start reading this
How Rep. James Clyburn, a South Carolina icon, helped Biden score his big comeback

floridays

Evidently, I don’t believe anything. I have never been on parler, I don’t know anyone who have ever talked about parler. I have zero feelings about parler. But what’s being reported about parler is that has white supremacists and nazis planning violence, you saying that’s not on parler?
So yeah credible businesses aren’t going to want to be associated with the white supremacist, nazi, planning violence website.
I'm saying I don't let people speak for me.
I make my own judgments, that is a difference between you and me.
If one makes their own judgment you don't have to cover someone else's :poop: up.

You will learn that with age.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
So, do you actually think Trump, or someone in his inner circle is actually Q? I would think the Democrats would have been all over that. Instead they focus on the qanon people instead. Seems like they already know who and what Q really is and approve.

Not from his inner circle due to the origins being 4chan and the changes made due to the patriot act. It could very well be one of the admins but I agree that the focus is on qanon people now because even if they did find out who or what it is at this point the movement would go on regardless.

tadpole

You do believe insane conspiracies. You articulated them in your post. go to normal news websites, the first insane thing you believe is that the media is out to get trump or republicans. Sure the reality based media has a bias towards war and trusting generals, and keeping off the record discussions with powerful politicians, cheer leading for very rich CEO’s, and they get lots of things wrong, but they are trying to reflect reality as imperfectly as possible. So yeah you should question it, try to get confirmation from multiple sources, etc, but The stuff you are reading now seems to straight up fiction based
I didn’t vote for Trump in ‘16. I hated Trump and wanted him impeached. I listened to NPR every morning waiting gleefully “Ooh looks like they’ve got him. They’ll have him out of office soon”.
But the more I heard, the less it made sense. They had nothing on the guy. I still strongly disliked Trump.
Then I noticed how the news was calling him a racist president. They were calling his supporters white supremacists. He did seem like a big jerk and full of himself but could he really be racist? I looked into that. It seems to be mostly or completely false. Then, of all the Trump supporters I know personally, none are the slightest bit racist. I wondered why the media is going with the racist president angle. I still hated Trump.
Then, COVID-19. The media told us we have to stay home. Then the George Floyd protests happened and it was OK to be in crowds. Ok, maybe it’s not that dangerous after all! Except church is still not OK. Wow, they don’t seem to be making logical sense here.

Then, suddenly masks are helpful and vitally important. The cases went up far higher than the deaths, making the infection fatality ratio much lower than initially thought. We learned that the majority of those who succumb to Covid are elderly and young people are at low risk. None of this good news is talked about on the news. Instead, they like to talk about the few cases of young people who did die, or one of the few cases where it takes a long time to get better. Nobody in the mainstream media is reporting on the high amount of false positive tests due to too high of calibration of PCR tests. I get the idea they are trying to hide all these truths(?) to keep us scared. That’s just my opinion.

So I still hate Trump but the media isn’t being fair. Biden and Kamala just regurgitate the MSM’s talking points and that bothers me. They like to say that Trump killed the people who died of Covid. Ludicrous. It seems they want to take away my right not to wear a mask. So I voted for Trump.

I don’t know one way or another if there was widespread election fraud. Since they couldn’t prove it in court, I accept a Joe Biden presidency (or shall I say Kamala Harris presidency). But you are all saying that you’re sure the election was legit. You think you know, but you could be wrong. We’ll have to wait and see.
Anyway, I came to these conclusions, not from extreme right wing fringe media, but from my own observations.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not from his inner circle due to the origins being 4chan and the changes made due to the patriot act. It could very well be one of the admins but I agree that the focus is on qanon people now because even if they did find out who or what it is at this point the movement would go on regardless.

But the person(s) behind Q are the ones more to blame for inciting violence. I agree that any one in their right mind is responsible for their own actions, but it's not clear to me that the QAnon people being manipulated fit that category.

Considering that the techniques being applied are fairly sophisticated, deductive reasoning suggests it's not just some rando on the internet. If it's from outside the US, that seems like a legitimate declaration of war, and who in the establishment couldn't go for a good war right now?

It is likely that the movement would still continue. At this point even if Xi Jinping himself admitted Q was a Chinese intelligence psy-op, q-anon people would probably not accept that. But I still think a good faith effort to track Q down is important.

floridays

I didn’t vote for Trump in ‘16. I hated Trump and wanted him impeached. I listened to NPR every morning waiting gleefully “Ooh looks like they’ve got him. They’ll have him out of office soon”.
But the more I heard, the less it made sense. They had nothing on the guy. I still strongly disliked Trump.
Then I noticed how the news was calling him a racist president. They were calling his supporters white supremacists. He did seem like a big jerk and full of himself but could he really be racist? I looked into that. It seems to be mostly or completely false. Then, of all the Trump supporters I know personally, none are the slightest bit racist. I wondered why the media is going with the racist president angle. I still hated Trump.
Then, COVID-19. The media told us we have to stay home. Then the George Floyd protests happened and it was OK to be in crowds. Ok, maybe it’s not that dangerous after all! Except church is still not OK. Wow, they don’t seem to be making logical sense here.

Then, suddenly masks are helpful and vitally important. The cases went up far higher than the deaths, making the infection fatality ratio much lower than initially thought. We learned that the majority of those who succumb to Covid are elderly and young people are at low risk. None of this good news is talked about on the news. Instead, they like to talk about the few cases of young people who did die, or one of the few cases where it takes a long time to get better. Nobody in the mainstream media is reporting on the high amount of false positive tests due to too high of calibration of PCR tests. I get the idea they are trying to hide all these truths(?) to keep us scared. That’s just my opinion.

So I still hate Trump but the media isn’t being fair. Biden and Kamala just regurgitate the MSM’s talking points and that bothers me. They like to say that Trump killed the people who died of Covid. Ludicrous. It seems they want to take away my right not to wear a mask. So I voted for Trump.

I don’t know one way or another if there was widespread election fraud. Since they couldn’t prove it in court, I accept a Joe Biden presidency (or shall I say Kamala Harris presidency). But you are all saying that you’re sure the election was legit. You think you know, but you could be wrong. We’ll have to wait and see.
Anyway, I came to these conclusions, not from extreme right wing fringe media, but from my own observations.
I salute you.
Keep using your mind, challenge and be a critical thinker.
Let the chips fall where they may.

floridays

But the person(s) behind Q are the ones more to blame for inciting violence. I agree that any one in their right mind is responsible for their own actions, but it's not clear to me that the QAnon people being manipulated fit that category.

Considering that the techniques being applied are fairly sophisticated, deductive reasoning suggests it's not just some rando on the internet. If it's from outside the US, that seems like a legitimate declaration of war, and who in the establishment couldn't go for a good war right now?

It is likely that the movement would still continue. At this point even if Xi Jinping himself admitted Q was a Chinese intelligence psy-op, q-anon people would probably not accept that. But I still think a good faith effort to track Q down is important.
I'm an idiot.
What the friend is this Q?

zimbomb

Parler is a privately owned public space. They have community guidelines. I think it's telling that cannabis is against those guidelines. A plant, the majority of Americans support reasonable control of and a sizeable population love. Small business, multinational corporations, family farms, hundreds of thousands respectable jobs are provided because of the plant. It's as if parler wants us at odds with unjustified control while signaling free speech. It is what it is...

Parler is a privately owned public space. They have community guidelines. I think it's telling that cannabis is against those guidelines. A plant, the majority of Americans support reasonable control of and a sizeable population love. Small business, multinational corporations, family farms, hundreds of thousands respectable jobs are provided because of the plant. It's as if parler wants us at odds with unjustified control while signaling free speech. It is what it is...

If you enjoy parler use it. Just like the other platforms take the time to weigh things out, understand the issues, nothing in life is free, they monetize you with your consent and you get little control.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"It doesn't really matter who is writing the 'Q drops,'" said Rains, a Massachusetts-based researcher who posts frequent critiques of QAnon conspiracies and hosts the podcast "Poker and Politics." "Watkins is the publisher. He is the only source of information that is allowed to get out there."

This sounds a little too much like deflection, the old "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Of course it's important who is behind Q.

El Correcto

god is dead

"It doesn't really matter who is writing the 'Q drops,'" said Rains, a Massachusetts-based researcher who posts frequent critiques of QAnon conspiracies and hosts the podcast "Poker and Politics." "Watkins is the publisher. He is the only source of information that is allowed to get out there."

This sounds a little too much like deflection, the old "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Of course it's important who is behind Q.
Is it?
I have never read a single “Q drop”.
I’ve never even seen people discussing Qanon that do read “Q drops” and keep up with it. They must be embarrassed they believe in it or something.

El Correcto

god is dead
B5123882-FF86-4393-A0FD-9D6A9A42694B.jpeg

they shut down parler for inciting violence, I open amazon video prime and this is the first thing I see.

Why don’t they just admit they are racist against white people? They buy into Biden’s calls for more police brutality against whites.

vantexan

View attachment 324215
they shut down parler for inciting violence, I open amazon video prime and this is the first thing I see.

Why don’t they just admit they are racist against white people? They buy into Biden’s calls for more police brutality against whites.
If we had a Republican administration and Congress they wouldn't have dared try to shut down Parler. That could have gotten them broken up as monopolies with unfair business competition practices. But now they're wielding power.

floridays

If you enjoy parler use it. Just like the other platforms take the time to weigh things out, understand the issues, nothing in life is free, they monetize you with your consent and you get little control.
I have no idea what pot has to do with it.