Parler Conservative site.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Based on what are they left? When did Twitter announce it was apart of the Democratic Party and aligned with them on all issues? Lol. They can’t censor a story they didn’t create, the NY post “true story” existed on the NY Post website. Twitter couldn’t prevent anyone from going to the New York post and reading that “true story”
In terms of getting rid of trump, I think they made the business decision if trump sends out a tweet that’s gets more people killed than Twitter would be blamed for allowing trump to send out that message to all those followers.
Twitter slapped warning labels on tweets from Trump for making valid statements about the risk of mail in ballots and many other things. It was definitely election interference

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is it?
I have never read a single “Q drop”.
I’ve never even seen people discussing Qanon that do read “Q drops” and keep up with it. They must be embarrassed they believe in it or something.

I get what you are saying to an extent, it may well be that Q is a fabrication of q anon members, though I don't think that makes much difference.

Just assume for sake of argument that Q is a psy-op run by a foreign intelligence outfit, designed specifically to cause division within our country, and to get people riled up enough to "storm the capital", wouldn't that be good to know? Especially when they try to pin that on Trump even though he directly tells people to keep it peaceful or to go home.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I get what you are saying to an extent, it may well be that Q is a fabrication of q anon members, though I don't think that makes much difference.

Just assume for sake of argument that Q is a psy-op run by a foreign intelligence outfit, designed specifically to cause division within our country, and to get people riled up enough to "storm the capital", wouldn't that be good to know? Especially when they try to pin that on Trump even though he directly tells people to keep it peaceful or to go home.

Do you believe that there is stuff gojng on right now? That is going against everything we are being told by our national media?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you believe that there is stuff gojng on right now? That is going against everything we are being told by our national media?

I'm sure of that. The left wing media only tells the truth when and if it serves their purpose. That fact doesn't lend any credence to q anon stories.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Facebook was how this event was coordinated.
Yet Google, Apple, and Amazon banned Parler.

Ou812fu

How come we are being told about the blackout in Pakistan, yet we are not being told about the blackout at the Vatican?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I heard something about telegraph, by the way where is the president?

Ok, here's the new twist. Turns out that Jack Dorsey is actually a pro Trump patriot, and has been coordinating efforts with the number one driver to his platform to help expose all the traitors in Washington. Banning Trump from Twitter was actually a brilliant move to keep the treasonous dogs from guessing what is really happening. No one knows where Trump is now because he has gone under ground to put the final part of the plan into motion.

See how easy that is. All q anon members have to do is draw attention to a few real events and say "see, this is all part of it, just you wait and see what happens next." And none of the promised big events happen.

When Joe Biden is sworn in, will you finally give up on the fantasies? If you believe half of the stuff QAnon members tell you about the evil stuff that goes on behind the scenes, there are much better things to do than "wait and see what happens next".

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1610302946280.png

ezgif-2-f668c801da51.png
1383901093649.jpg
michael_jordan_laughing.gif
ezgif-2-070637f8ca8f.jpg
1391645301554.gif
sunny_lil_kev.gif
1564865173875.jpg

Ou812fu

Ok, here's the new twist. Turns out that Jack Dorsey is actually a pro Trump patriot, and has been coordinating efforts with the number one driver to his platform to help expose all the traitors in Washington. Banning Trump from Twitter was actually a brilliant move to keep the treasonous dogs from guessing what is really happening. No one knows where Trump is now because he has gone under ground to put the final part of the plan into motion.

See how easy that is. All q anon members have to do is draw attention to a few real events and say "see, this is all part of it, just you wait and see what happens next." And none of the promised big events happen.

When Joe Biden is sworn in, will you finally give up on the fantasies? If you believe half of the stuff QAnon members tell you about the evil stuff that goes on behind the scenes, there are much better things to do than "wait and see what happens next".
You should ask yourself why trump always threw out hints before they happened.

bbsam

Staff member
But the government is against conservatives so all the challenges will be thrown out and you crazy bastards will say, “See? It’s a conspiracy!” Y’all spiral into more and more crazy all the time.