Parler Conservative site.

It will be fine

We did. Not enough control to make needed changes. I find it funny that the Democrat party releases a 450 pg anti trust report and now Big Tech is lock step with them. Politics is

Apple, Google and Amazon just teamed up to kill a private company. That is as un-American as it gets.
Parler still exists. Apple Google and Amazon are private companies under no obligation to support everyone. They have standards that Parler refused to meet.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Parler still exists. Apple Google and Amazon are private companies under no obligation to support everyone. They have standards that Parler refused to meet.
It's funny they met those standards last week, but now they don't? Give us a :censored2:ing break. It is an organized and deliberate hit job.
Trying to silence the voice of 10s of millions because they disagree with Twitters decisions is wrong. Blaming 10s of millions for the acts of a few is wrong. There is no other rational conclusion.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It’s a response to an attempted violent overthrow of the US government. If your platform exists for the purpose of organizing a revolution crying victim doesn’t fly.
Using the acts of a few to damn millions is wrong. Where was big tech in March? The double standards are old.
The first thing the mayor of D.C. advocated for after the riot was impossible statehood. Bigtech and Democrats are only pushing agendas.

bacha29

And Mr I want the nation to come together Biden called the attack on the capital a racist act but nobody wants to mention that BLM activist was in the capital that day, Michelle Obama calls for permanent cancellation of Twitter when somebody says something that they don't feel is right , once again Nancy Pelosi calls for impeachment , Facebook and Twitter are running the internet world , Barack Obama ripped American Hispanic conservatives , I ask anybody out there where's the attempt to create unity???
Show me the tape where Biden called the attack a racist attack.

It will be fine

Using the acts of a few to damn millions is wrong. Where was big tech in March? The double standards are old.
The first thing the mayor of D.C. advocated for after the riot was impossible statehood. Bigtech and Democrats are only pushing agendas.
What are you talking about? Comments on Parler are calling for terrorist acts against the US government. Parler refuses to moderate and remove those posts. Apple google and Amazon don’t host apps for ISIS either.

bacha29

Every social media platform has plainly stated rules that must be followed. It is their platform and if in their opinion the user violated the rules the user can be banned. They've never tried to hide that fact.

vantexan

Ah. So if you don’t have complete control over every facet of government, you can’t further your agenda? That’s some pretty friend’d up thinking.
Do you think the Democrats, who take huge amounts of donations from Big Tech, are going to join in a bipartisan bill to break up tech monopolies? That's some pretty wishful thinking.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Every social media platform has plainly stated rules that must be followed. It is their platform and if in their opinion the user violated the rules the user can be banned. They've never tried to hide that fact.
What tweet did the President send to initiate the ban? I'll wait.

newfie

What are you talking about? Comments on Parler are calling for terrorist acts against the US government. Parler refuses to moderate and remove those posts. Apple google and Amazon don’t host apps for ISIS either.

I'm sure you could spin the same argument about some comments here. guess we have to shut down the brown cafe too?