Parler Conservative site.

refineryworker05

We did. Not enough control to make needed changes. I find it funny that the Democrat party releases a 450 pg anti trust report and now Big Tech is lock step with them. Politics is

Apple, Google and Amazon just teamed up to kill a private company. That is as un-American as it gets.
Lol. I just can’t. You cats are in fantasy island. Y’all really believe google, Amazon, and Apple are making decisions based on left political priorities and not business decisions. This is what I am saying about playing yourselves. These companies don’t give a damn about the left, they just want money. Their decisions are singularly focused on making money. And you believe the all powerful left controls these companies and makes them do their bidding. It’s the definition of being silly man. Stop being silly.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Lol. I just can’t. You cats are in fantasy island. Y’all really believe google, Amazon, and Apple are making decisions based on left political priorities and not business decisions. This is what I am saying about playing yourselves. These companies don’t give a damn about the left, they just want money. Their decisions are singularly focused on making money. And you believe the all powerful left controls these companies and makes them do their bidding. It’s the definition of being silly man. Stop being silly.
Losing many millions of users isn't focusing on making money at all. The Bears are already targeting Twitter on monday.

refineryworker05

republican voters are just obsessed with understanding the world as being controlled by this all powerful left

trump lost the election, oh the all powerful left stole it. Hey all these judges are rejecting trump’s lawsuits, the all powerful left is controlling these judges and making them get rid of these cases. Wow this deadly health pandemic called coronavirus hits America hard, nope coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab with the help of the all powerful left and bill gates and then is being used to take away our freedoms and hurt president trump.
the fbi opens a case into the trump campaign and Russia, oh it’s the all powerful left controlling the fbi, DOJ, cia, and military leaders and the deep state bureaucrats all out to get trump. All of these beliefs are insane.

refineryworker05

Losing many millions of users isn't focusing on making money at all. The Bears are already targeting Twitter on monday.
Lol, that should make you happy. I guess. I don’t know what you want me to tell you. Twitter doesn’t give a damn about the left and they aren’t controlled by an all powerful left telling it to cancel trump, they want to make money and grow their user base that all they care about. Sometimes companies make decisions that don’t make them money. That doesn’t mean the goal of that decision wasn’t to make money.

tadpole

Lol you are very strange, you say you hate trump, but don’t believe the numerous stories about his incompetence, immoral behavior, racist behavior or corruption because the media is out to get trump, and you think the media is in on the COVID conspiracy, and it was the media telling you to stay home, and then during the summer protests about anti black police violence, that was all thrown out the window by the media, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are puppets of the media pushing their false narrative, the election may have been rigged against trump, and you voted for trump, so why do you hate trump? It seems like you agree with trump on a lot of trump’s media and election fraud conspiracies.
Why do I hate Trump? Because he full of himself, the locker room comments, his unpresidential tweets. When he says the election is stolen, that’s a bold claim. I think if you say that, you need to have the evidence to back it up. He’s a bonehead. But the media is saying he is to blame for the storm on Capitol, and is inciting violence. That is illogical or downright dishonest.

The corruption issue - actually since his money didn’t come from his political dealings, I trust he is less corrupt than the average politician.
I haven’t seen anything to convince me he is racist. I know his supporters are mostly not white supremacists. Why does the media imply they are racist?

Is he incompetent? Well he certainly appears that way at times. Especially when he’s mad.
I don’t believe Biden/Harris are puppets of the media. I don’t believe in an all powerful media with a secret agenda. I believe the media is being irresponsible. I believe big tech is trying to control information.

vantexan

republican voters are just obsessed with understanding the world as being controlled by this all powerful left

trump lost the election, oh the all powerful left stole it. Hey all these judges are rejecting trump’s lawsuits, the all powerful left is controlling these judges and making them get rid of these cases. Wow this deadly health pandemic called coronavirus hits America hard, nope coronavirus was created in a Chinese lab with the help of the all powerful left and bill gates and then is being used to take away our freedoms and hurt president trump.
the fbi opens a case into the trump campaign and Russia, oh it’s the all powerful left controlling the fbi, DOJ, cia, and military leaders and the deep state bureaucrats all out to get trump. All of these beliefs are insane.
I like the way you think. Let me be the first to invite you to join us Republicans. We need bright fellows like you.

refineryworker05

Why do I hate Trump? Because he full of himself, the locker room comments, his unpresidential tweets. When he says the election is stolen, that’s a bold claim. I think if you say that, you need to have the evidence to back it up. He’s a bonehead. But the media is saying he is to blame for the storm on Capitol, and is inciting violence. That is illogical or downright dishonest.

The corruption issue - actually since his money didn’t come from his political dealings, I trust he is less corrupt than the average politician.
I haven’t seen anything to convince me he is racist. I know his supporters are mostly not white supremacists. Why does the media imply they are racist?

Is he incompetent? Well he certainly appears that way at times. Especially when he’s mad.
I don’t believe Biden/Harris are puppets of the media. I don’t believe in an all powerful media with a secret agenda. I believe the media is being irresponsible. I believe big tech is trying to control information.
The protesters came there because trump and the gop asked them to come, they believed trump lies about a stolen election and how every legal remedy had failed, and they listened to trump when he told them to march to the capital building, and they were trying to stop Biden’s win from being certified. Like that’s all trump 100%.
but in office trump was 100% getting money put directly in his pockets by foreign governments and the us federal government. That’s corrupt as friend. Trump’s racism has been long documented. The man was sued by the DOJ back in the 1970’s for refusing to rent apartments to black people, they had to pay a fine. That’s the definition of racist. I disagree about the percentage of Americans who are anti black, but that’s another discussion, the reality is that trump supporters consistently score higher than other voters on this measurement called racial resentment, which means they believe negative things about black people, Muslims, etc. of course trump is incompetent America is 5% of the world’s population but we are 20% of all coronavirus deaths. That’s the definition of incompetence, look at how the vaccine rollout is failing, if you don’t believe that about Biden and Harris’s why’d you say they repeat media talking points? That’s being a puppet of the media. How is the media being More irresponsible Than trump whom you voted to lead the nation. Lol

big tech can’t control information because they don’t generate most of it.

The big package

Every social media platform has plainly stated rules that must be followed. It is their platform and if in their opinion the user violated the rules the user can be banned. They've never tried to hide that fact.
Fair enough you stay every social media platform has stated rules that must be followed . Twitter violated its own policies by allowing talk of the threat of hanging the vice president of the United States , clearly a threat of terrorism to our
government. Who gets the hold Twitter and Facebook accountable and where are the ramifications for that ??? Please give an example of parlors violations that warrant them being in violation and disabled . This should be good , start your spin job !!!

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Lol, that should make you happy. I guess. I don’t know what you want me to tell you. Twitter doesn’t give a damn about the left and they aren’t controlled by an all powerful left telling it to cancel trump, they want to make money and grow their user base that all they care about. Sometimes companies make decisions that don’t make them money. That doesn’t mean the goal of that decision wasn’t to make money.
Twitter is the left! They firmly aligned themselves to the Democrat party when they sensored the NY Post for a true story, while allowing every crazy allegation about Trump to run rampant.
The suspension of Trump will cost Twitter a major chunk of their most valuable user base and that will hurt revenue and stock price.

tadpole

The protesters came there because trump and the gop asked them to come, they believed trump lies about a stolen election and how every legal remedy had failed, and they listened to trump when he told them to march to the capital building, and they were trying to stop Biden’s win from being certified. Like that’s all trump 100%.
but in office trump was 100% getting money put directly in his pockets by foreign governments and the us federal government. That’s corrupt as friend. Trump’s racism has been long documented. The man was sued by the DOJ back in the 1970’s for refusing to rent apartments to black people, they had to pay a fine. That’s the definition of racist. I disagree about the percentage of Americans who are anti black, but that’s another discussion, the reality is that trump supporters consistently score higher than other voters on this measurement called racial resentment, which means they believe negative things about black people, Muslims, etc. of course trump is incompetent America is 5% of the world’s population but we are 20% of all coronavirus deaths. That’s the definition of incompetence, look at how the vaccine rollout is failing, if you don’t believe that about Biden and Harris’s why’d you say they repeat media talking points? That’s being a puppet of the media. How is the media being More irresponsible Than trump whom you voted to lead the nation. Lol

big tech can’t control information because they don’t generate most of it
Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my posts. I do hope we understand each other a little better, now.
This discussion is taking a lot of my time and energy, and I don’t feel like I’m going to ever change your views or gain any respect from you. So for now, I wish you and your family well. I hope for peace and prosperity for the USA in a new era. One thing we can probably agree on is it will be good to not have to hear the name Trump so much all the time.

bacha29

Twitter is the left! They firmly aligned themselves to the Democrat party when they sensored the NY Post for a true story, while allowing every crazy allegation about Trump to run rampant.
The suspension of Trump will cost Twitter a major chunk of their most valuable user base and that will hurt revenue and stock price.
Don't be surprised if in the end the internet including social media becomes what Obama wanted it to be....A regulated public utility whose rates and uses will be subject to the regulation it so badly needs if it hopes to survive in the decades ahead. If it can't self regulate then an agency will have to be created for that specific purpose.

refineryworker05

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my posts. I do hope we understand each other a little better, now.
This discussion is taking a lot of my time and energy, and I don’t feel like I’m going to ever change your views or gain any respect from you. So for now, I wish you and your family well. I hope for peace and prosperity for the USA in a new era. One thing we can probably agree on is it will be good to not have to hear the name Trump so much all the time.
Sadly I think the media loves trump, he generates views, and trump is an insane narcissist who loves attention, plus there are ongoing cases against trump that may be high profile, plus democrats in general want to rightly investigate the trump administration for his crimes, so there may be high profile investigations of trump by the federal government again. So sadly we may still hear a lot about trump and from trump. I really hope I’m wrong, but we shall see

refineryworker05

Based on what are they left? When did Twitter announce it was apart of the Democratic Party and aligned with them on all issues? Lol. They can’t censor a story they didn’t create, the NY post “true story” existed on the NY Post website. Twitter couldn’t prevent anyone from going to the New York post and reading that “true story”
In terms of getting rid of trump, I think they made the business decision if trump sends out a tweet that’s gets more people killed than Twitter would be blamed for allowing trump to send out that message to all those followers.