Parler Conservative site.

Sportello

1610304907382.png

newfie

Don't be surprised if in the end the internet including social media becomes what Obama wanted it to be....A regulated public utility whose rates and uses will be subject to the regulation it so badly needs if it hopes to survive in the decades ahead. If it can't self regulate then an agency will have to be created for that specific purpose.

Like the phone system? we pay for the service but no one regulates the content

El Correcto

god is dead
I get what you are saying to an extent, it may well be that Q is a fabrication of q anon members, though I don't think that makes much difference.

Just assume for sake of argument that Q is a psy-op run by a foreign intelligence outfit, designed specifically to cause division within our country, and to get people riled up enough to "storm the capital", wouldn't that be good to know? Especially when they try to pin that on Trump even though he directly tells people to keep it peaceful or to go
I don’t think we need help being divided in this country when half the senate believes they should pack the Supreme Court and get rid of the filibuster to ram through divisive policies they couldn’t get a filibuster proof majority to pass and would be deemed unconstitutional by the current courts.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You should ask yourself why trump always threw out hints before they happened.

That's another manipulation technique. They could literally point to anything Trump did or said and claim it was a tip off to something that would happen later. I feel you, I believe there are a lot of politicians and other government officials who belong behind bars. Giving in to fantasy role playing won't make any of that happen, though.

On the flip side, everything the left wingers on here are accusing you of, they are guilty of just as much or more. They buy right into the fantasies being spun by their left wing media. They worship their own set of humyn deities and then turn around and deride Trump supporters for doing that to Trump. It would be funny to sit back and watch it all if it weren't so sad, and maybe a little terrifying that my life could be impacted by their cultish behavior.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t think we need help being divided in this country when half the senate believes they should pack the Supreme Court and get rid of the filibuster to ram through divisive policies they couldn’t get a filibuster proof majority to pass and would be deemed unconstitutional by the current courts.

Of course we don't need help being divided. But it does help create chaos, discredit conservatism, and impede people from organizing and taking productive action. That's why I don't think anyone in the establishment cares to do anything about it, whether they, or some foreign power, are behind it or not.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course we don't need help being divided. But it does help create chaos, discredit conservatism, and impede people from organizing and taking productive action. That's why I don't think anyone in the establishment cares to do anything about it, whether they, or some foreign power, are behind it or not.
I don’t know much about it at all, but it reeks of pizzagate trolls finding a new packaging for their satanic pedophile conspiracy theories. After pizzagate was banned from reddit I began hearing about QAnonymous. It seems to me the pizzagate group just moved onto 4chan or some other anonymous forum to continue spreading their ideas.

fishtm2001

I don’t know much about it at all, but it reeks of pizzagate trolls finding a new packaging for their satanic pedophile conspiracy theories. After pizzagate was banned from reddit I began hearing about QAnonymous. It seems to me the pizzagate group just moved onto 4chan or some other anonymous forum to continue spreading their ideas.
The best and brightest of the republican party

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Welp, I guess they had to act earlier on Parler.. Watch as an update comes out for Apple phones in the very near future. I'd almost turn the auto update off for a few weeks.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Welp, I guess they had to act earlier on Parler.. Watch as an update comes out for Apple phones in the very near future. I'd almost turn the auto update off for a few weeks.
The President will probably make Gab his go to. They run their online servers and are installing more now.