Parler Conservative site.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t know much about it at all, but it reeks of pizzagate trolls finding a new packaging for their satanic pedophile conspiracy theories. After pizzagate was banned from reddit I began hearing about QAnonymous. It seems to me the pizzagate group just moved onto 4chan or some other anonymous forum to continue spreading their ideas.

And since they convinced a guy enough to shoot up a pizza joint, and a small group of people to storm the capitol, they should probably be investigated.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
United States history. I don’t know what you’re so upset about. You’ve been damn proud of it the last four years.

Really though, you need to get over yourselves. Harris is about to be president for the next eight years. Sit back and relax. You’re going to give yourself a heart attack.
Lmao. Harris is proof in the pudding. She hasn't even released her senate seat. She doesn't have much trust in being the next vice president. 😂

bbsam

Staff member
Lmao. Harris is proof in the pudding. She hasn't even released her senate seat. She doesn't have much trust in being the next vice president. 😂
Maybe she wants to have more say in who replaces her.
Wait. Are you saying you still think Trump is going to be sworn in on the 20th? Wow. Get a grip, sir.

The big package

Or they could compare the words and actions of republicans today to those of republicans in Lincoln’s time. What a fascinating idea.

Or they could compare the words and actions of republicans today to those of republicans in Lincoln’s time. What a fascinating idea.
Not a bad idea , more good paying jobs . Lowest black unemployment ever , black business ownership up , school choice for intercity public to get better education for black kids . Democrats , government assistance to keep black dependent on the government while barely getting by , lousy educational system . There's a reason why Trump got more Black and Hispanic than any Republican president in history !!!

bacha29

Twitter slapped warning labels on tweets from Trump for making valid statements about the risk of mail in ballots and many other things. It was definitely election interference
GOP state legislators were backers of mail in ballots using the Oregon which has used mail in ballots for decades as an example to push the legislation through because they all thought that it would help Trump..... How wrong they were.

Ou812fu

Maybe she wants to have more say in who replaces her.
Wait. Are you saying you still think Trump is going to be sworn in on the 20th? Wow. Get a grip, sir.
Srill/ is going to be, and probably with general flynn as his vice president.

Ou812fu

Remeber the original attorney General for trump?

Did you, or would you ever ask what ever happened to Jeff sessions?

What has the guy been up too?

Did you ever question why he left like he did?

Why showing people that there was a big fight with them. What that would cause the other side to do with sessions?

Last edited:

newfie

There is a difference between proof that Trump was working directly with the Russians and proof that the Russians endeavored to influence the 2016 election.

That you’re still in denial that they did in light of the clear facts the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee acknowledged in its own report is pretty amazing.
you're right no proof of any of that

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
GOP state legislators were backers of mail in ballots using the Oregon which has used mail in ballots for decades as an example to push the legislation through because they all thought that it would help Trump..... How wrong they were.

Oregon has only become more steadily Blue since the move to mail in ballots. Partly from Californians fleeing their disastrously run state and taking their own destructive politics with them. The rest is likely fraud.

newfie

Oregon has only become more steadily Blue since the move to mail in ballots. Partly from Californians fleeing their disastrously run state and taking their own destructive politics with them. The rest is likely fraud.
oregon and washington state have not had a republican governor since they went to mail in ballots