Parler Conservative site.

oldngray

nowhere special
Twitter only seems to be controlling right wing expression. Literal mob screaming on the Left with little to police them.
twitter.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I want fair moderation. Apparently you're good as long as it's the Right being censored.

Now they just call conservatives terrorists, so it's ok to censor them. They've falsely accused conservatives of being Nazi's for so long, they can't see that they, themselves, are literally acting like Nazi's. And then, to add insult to injury, they have the gall to accuse conservatives of creating division.

vantexan

Now they just call conservatives terrorists, so it's ok to censor them. They've falsely accused conservatives of being Nazi's for so long, they can't see that they, themselves, are literally acting like Nazi's. And then, to add insult to injury, they have the gall to accuse conservatives of creating division.
They always seem to accuse Republicans of what Democrats are actually doing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Most of the planning for last week's march, unlike what some are trying to tell us, did not take place on Parler but Facebook.
Seeing how FB violated it's own rules they should ban themselves.

zimbomb

I want fair moderation. Apparently you're good as long as it's the Right being censored.
Fair censorship doesn't exist. Welcome to the internet. Thankfully there's plenty of places your idea of censorship exists. I'm fine with being censored here so I waste my time on browncafe.

newfie

The quelling of violent speech is not some sort of tyrannist act.

"After "hang Mike Pence" began to trend on Twitter late Friday and early Saturday, the social media company squashed the trend and variations of it."

The current "conservative view" is that the Presidential election was fraudulent and something must be done about it before it's too late. And here we are, 9 days from the inauguration of the next President. And we've already seen what some conservatives think they needed to do about it during round 1 of their efforts.
The problem is you're not quelling any hate speech from the left this is clearly an effort to suppress the right.