Parler Conservative site.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Parler has sued Amazon Web Services under the Sherman Antitrust Act , for collaborating with Twitter to “kill Parler’s business—at the very time it is set to skyrocket.”

Legal definition of Sherman Antitrust Act: curbed concentrations of power that interfere with trade and reduce competition. One of its main provisions outlawed all combinations that restrained trade between states or with foreign nations. This prohibition applied not only to formal cartels but also to any agreement to fix prices, limit industrial output, share markets, or exclude competition.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Washington Post printed that no one arrested due to the Capitol Assault was a user on Parler.
The 'plot' was planned and communicated on Facebook.

IF WEDNESDAY’S ATTACK ON the United States Capitol Complex was part of a coup d’état, then the American political system should be considered safe for the time being. The mob that ransacked the Capitol was disordered, leaderless, and appeared to have no coordination, or even direction. However, the broader militant movement that it represents is evolving very rapidly. If left unchecked, it will be able to turn its weaknesses into strengths and spell major trouble ahead for the already stormy waters of American politics. The nation’s law enforcement and security agencies must therefore prepare for a period of widespread insurrection, some of which will be armed and lethal in nature. Insurrectionist acts are likely to occur across the nation, and may last for months, if not longer.

WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK?

Wednesday’s attack was carried out by what can be described as the militant wing of the Trump movement. This wing is not strictly representative of the US president’s broader political base. Its members see themselves as vanguard soldiers who are prepared to take extreme action to avert Trump’s imminent departure from the White House. Such militant attitudes are not typical among Trump voters. Yet this vanguard is revered by Trump’s political base, a sizeable portion of which appears to be in support of Wednesday’s attack on the US Capitol. Indeed, early polling by YouGov suggests that over 40 percent of Republican voters strongly or somewhat support the attack on the US Capitol.

The big package

LOL. What do you see it at in futures and where?
I can't speak for anybody else , but I have my exit plan in place . I've made alot under President Trump but it's time to get out . Between big tech taking over our right to free speech and Biden's radical plans for this country , Not stock market friendly !!!!

zimbomb

Citing 'censorship' concerns, North Idaho internet provider blocks Facebook, Twitter​

Nothing to see here
Erbd_r_U0AEJlN3.jpeg

vantexan

Fair censorship doesn't exist. Welcome to the internet. Thankfully there's plenty of places your idea of censorship exists. I'm fine with being censored here so I waste my time on browncafe.
But strangely it seems it's almost always liberals censoring conservatives. Which leads to all kinds of ideas about how life will be with liberals completely in charge.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
There's no such thing as suppression of First Amendment-protected speech by private companies. It's the government that can't stop you from saying whatever you want. And even then, there are limitations. Speech that incites violent insurrection is one of them.
These repubs don't understand the Constitution. No surprise being uneducated and all.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Now they just call conservatives terrorists, so it's ok to censor them. They've falsely accused conservatives of being Nazi's for so long, they can't see that they, themselves, are literally acting like Nazi's. And then, to add insult to injury, they have the gall to accuse conservatives of creating division.
1610407260222.png

If the shoe fits.

The big package

These repubs don't understand the Constitution. No surprise being uneducated and all.

There's no such thing as suppression of First Amendment-protected speech by private companies. It's the government that can't stop you from saying whatever you want. And even then, there are limitations. Speech that incites violent insurrection is one of them.
Unless the person / people or businesses are acting on behalf of the government !!! Genius !!!!