Parler Conservative site.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's not like dude's wrong on this one thing. What I will say is doxing people will be a whole lot easier with this data.
I really don't understand why by default phones include personal info like geotags in photos and video. Seems like a needless privacy risk.
Everyone should really turn that off.

zimbomb

I really don't understand why by default phones include personal info like geotags in photos and video. Seems like a needless privacy risk.
Everyone should really turn that off.
I find it useful to have. It's just funny a social media website in 2021 would not strip that information before publishing. It's been SOP since smart phones really took over. It's still collected by sites like facebook. I'm sure they're keeping it safe.

newfie

It seems every Parler user has been outed.

how many twitter, facebook users?

quote from your source- The precise locations of Parler users inside the building can be difficult to place. The coordinates do not reveal which floors they are on, for instance.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Really? How much more pro Trump can you be than to insist he’s the savior of the country against democratic child sex traffickers and cannibalism?
Goto duckduckgo.com and do a search on, "pelosi laptop" and go to the tenth article down. You'll see your pedophiles you speak of.

newfie

Really? How much more pro Trump can you be than to insist he’s the savior of the country against democratic child sex traffickers and cannibalism?
Um dont know , tell us your detailed insight into the group and not what your read in the funny papers.

newfie

You would have to ask those companies or the FBI.
why? why not the op who provided us possible parler movements. common sense tells me there were a hell of a lot more Facebook and twitter uses in that capital then parler.

when you only post one possible then you appear to make the argument that they were the only ones and deserved to be suppressed .
truth be told if this was really based on media then twitter would have been banned.