Peak 2017

floridays

Sh* rolls down hill. Real leaders take responsibility.
Where does the term "Babies Daddy" come from? From a father that is a real leader? Give me a break.
Do you have kids? If so, do they live under the roof of their mother and father? If not, you're not a real leader.

Oldfart

Are you having trouble with the word anecdotal, or fallacy? Maybe both?
Anecdotal

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

You need to read a book and business periodicals. Too many stories about people starting with nothing becoming something. I guess they are all lying because you don't want to believe it or didn't witness it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Too many stories about people starting with nothing becoming something. I guess they are all lying because you don't want to believe it or didn't witness it.
Good lord, you keep repeating anecdotal evidence to discount large societal problems. It's like talking to a brick wall. Sometimes I think you kool aid repugs are just hopeless.

MAKAVELI

Where does the term "Babies Daddy" come from? From a father that is a real leader? Give me a break.
Do you have kids? If so, do they live under the roof of their mother and father? If not, you're not a real leader.

You sound like the one without a father figure in your life. You might want to see a counselor about that.

floridays

Good lord, you keep repeating anecdotal evidence to discount large societal problems. It's like talking to a brick wall. Sometimes I think you kool aid repugs are just hopeless.
If you think that, they should trudge along. You see which way dido is walking... go the other way. My best advice.

floridays

You sound like the one without a father figure in your life. You might want to see a counselor about that.
Well my father is past, he and my mother, deceased also were married close to 60 years. So once again you don't know of what you speak and didn't answer my question. I'll ask it in a different way this time.
How many children, that you know of, do you have and how many mothers?

MAKAVELI

Well my father is past, he and my mother, deceased also were married close to 60 years. So once again you don't know of what you speak and didn't answer my question. I'll ask it in a different way this time.
How many children, that you know of, do you have and how many mothers?
I feel sorry for your mother and father.:online2lo

floridays

Sorry brah, I'm not the stereotype you envision. And I'm not your Daddy.:confused2:
Daddy was from the third person.
Your kids, that you are ashamed to claim, would be proud of you now. We both know you have kids, I'm not following a stereotype, and we both know I'm right. That's good enough for me, sad for the children you deny here.

MAKAVELI

Daddy was from the third person.
Your kids, that you are ashamed to claim, would be proud of you now. We both know you have kids, I'm not following a stereotype, and we both know I'm right. That's good enough for me, sad for the children you deny here.
Just stop before you make yourself look like more of an idiot than you already have. I know you have "Daddy Issues " but I can't help you with that bro.