Peak 2017

Meat

I always loved when routes that drive 30 miles total are crying about doing 120 stops lol

What a coincidence. I always loved when drivers would complain about their wives’s sisters bringing dudes to Thanksgiving that also used to :censored2: their wives! Happy Jerry Springer Thanksgiving, everyone!

floridays

What a coincidence. I always loved when drivers would complain about their wives’s sisters bringing dudes to Thanksgiving that also used to :censored2: their wives! Happy Jerry Springer Thanksgiving, everyone!
No worries about that happening to you though. Your "wife" has always been attached to either your left or right wrist. Happy Thanksgiving, "MEAT."

Meat

No worries about that happening to you though. Your "wife" has always been attached to either your left or right wrist. Happy Thanksgiving, "MEAT."

Now, now Mr. Glory Days; there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a little self-love (unless you’re Catholic of course).

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Back in my courier days out 100 miles east of BFEgypt, I’d open people’s mailboxes and occasionally even walk inside their houses looking for clues as to who lived there. Stupid? - definitely - but that’s how determined I was not to have to go back out there.
I’m talkin’ rural rural. :cowboy:

When I was driving in the dark wif the BUDGET rental, one of the customers said that is a good way to get shot at...

Thank goodness I'm now in a FedEx branded boxtruck! Wheeeeeee, I can be out thurr till 2359 now without that problem

Used to cover a route that 250-280 miles a day about 60-70 deliveries with an average of 15 pups a day. This guy literally needed help everyday because his route would come down with 100 deliveries in the middle of febuary. He retires and they split the route into 2 separate routes lol

At least you express airmail drivers are compensated properly for doing that area.

When I or my 2 neighboring routes call out sick, the business agent has to scramble to get 2 drivers to cover it, LoL... so each cover driver will run about 110-120 miles with about 10-12 hours each.

They don't know where to break Orion trace and stay on blacktop roads. I followed trace at first, but I would shave off 3 hours if I apply my area knowledge and deliver out of sequence for 30% of my area.

floridays

Bird was good. As usual, everything my sister cooked tasted like it was cooked in kerosene. Not sure how she manages to do that.
That's very funny, at least she's only your sister, you don't live in Mississippi or Arkansas so you don't have to sleep with her. Kinda like Aunt Bea's kerosene cucumbers?

floridays

Maybe he just WANTS TO.
I had an old girl friend that used to tell me,"Maybe, Maybe not." I can't speak to farts situation, but thanks for causing me to think of my ole gal. Best caboose created. If I never say this again, I appreciate you Sam for leading me there. Cheers, hope you and your's had a great Thanksgiving.
Man that girl was HOT. Thanks Sam.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You sound experienced to such.? How was that BIRD?

I'm not touching the turkey... tryptophan will not be good for Friday. I'm heading in early so I can deal with all that dumb crazy shoppers on the road and hopefully be done by 2000

I'm eating hammy bacon, though... yum!