Presidential Candidates other than Obama

wkmac

Which could be become another thread on it's own named "State healthcare vs National Healthcare"

True but it's more fun to stay within their own created threads and beat bothsides over the head with it!

The whole political process is nothing but fictions and illusions so the question remains when we rats will tire of the wheel and finally get off?

True but it's more fun to stay within their own created threads and beat bothsides over the head with it!

The whole political process is nothing but fictions and illusions so the question remains when we rats will tire of the wheel and finally get off?
Then what happens when you get off the wheel?

moreluck

golden ticket member

I guess we watch whatever soap opera is still on the air at that time !!! Need the drama of Obama and the grit of Mitt and the de-meanor of Weiner and the stand of Rand and the booty of Rudy and the mascara of Sara and the vim of Tim and the schtick of Rick and the .....too much?

I guess we watch whatever soap opera is still on the air at that time !!! Need the drama of Obama and the grit of Mitt and the de-meanor of Weiner and the stand of Rand and the booty of Rudy and the mascara of Sara and the vim of Tim and the schtick of Rick and the .....too much?
emmm, yea

wkmac

Are you afraid to step off and find out? Looks dark. Impossible to see. But the steak on the wheel always tastes good, don't it? Ever wonder what those slaves thought when they looked beyond the plantation fences from the cotton field and the end of the taskmaster's lash? Did the slave think the same thing about the reality beyond that fence? Impossible to see? Fear? Dread? But I know what my life is now and I know it will never get better and likely only get worse but maybe fortune will allow me to outrun it!

It is a real dilemma, no doubt about it!

:peaceful:

Are you afraid to step off and find out? Looks dark. Impossible to see. But the steak on the wheel always tastes good, don't it? Ever wonder what those slaves thought when they looked beyond the plantation fences from the cotton field and the end of the taskmaster's lash? Did the slave think the same thing about the reality beyond that fence? Impossible to see? Fear? Dread? But I know what my life is now and I know it will never get better and likely only get worse but maybe fortune will allow me to outrun it!

It is a real dilemma, no doubt about it!

:peaceful:
Tell ya what, you get off see what is ahead and let us know. Then we may join you in the darkness.

packageguy

I THINK IF OBAMA CAN FIND A WAY TO CREATE JOBS, HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR 4 more years, It won't matter who runs on the republic side.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama wants to spend lots of $$$ for job training......train people for what? There are no jobs !! He's an idiot!

He wants to invest in speculative energy research.....would someone tell him we're broke !!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
with a 52% approval rating, i dont see anyone jumping ship.

Good luck with that argument!

Peace.

You can argue with yourself or your can complain to ABC and the Washington Post: The Post-ABC poll found that by a margin of 59 to 40 percent, Americans disapprove of the president’s handling of the economy, which remains the top issue for voters looking ahead to next year’s election. :no:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You can argue with yourself or your can complain to ABC and the Washington Post: The Post-ABC poll found that by a margin of 59 to 40 percent, Americans disapprove of the president’s handling of the economy, which remains the top issue for voters looking ahead to next year’s election. :no:

EARTH to LUCIFER.... OVERALL approval and one segment out of many doesnt equate.

WIth respect to the economy, the majority of americans dont like the way its going, however, overall, they give the president high marks and keeps him over 50%...

DUH.

Get with the program.

Peace.

brett636

As if he was ever a GO GO...

People know when to bail on a LOSER, just ask Maria Schriver.

Peace.

Same thing occurred to McCain in the summer of 2007. He was highly unpopular among conservatives for sponsoring an Amnesty Bill for illegals, and thankfully it did fail. His campaign staff bailed on him too and at one point his campaign was so broke that he had to carry his own luggage(oh the horror, i know...)on the campaign trail. If it weren't for a largely ignorant American public in Nov. of 2008 he would be President today.

Obama wants to spend lots of $$$ for job training......train people for what? There are no jobs !! He's an idiot!

He wants to invest in speculative energy research.....would someone tell him we're broke !!

Now Moreluck, I don't know if you've heard, but in the month of May 54,000 new jobs were created. In fact the economy was so hot that half of those new jobs were created within just one private company. Know what private company created half of the new jobs created in May? McDonalds. Thats right, Obama can now be known as the burger flipping President because in his vision for our future that is the best we peasants can ever hope for. :)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Same thing occurred to McCain in the summer of 2007. He was highly unpopular among conservatives for sponsoring an Amnesty Bill for illegals, and thankfully it did fail. His campaign staff bailed on him too and at one point his campaign was so broke that he had to carry his own luggage(oh the horror, i know...)on the campaign trail. If it weren't for a largely ignorant American public in Nov. of 2008 he would be President today.

Now Moreluck, I don't know if you've heard, but in the month of May 54,000 new jobs were created. In fact the economy was so hot that half of those new jobs were created within just one private company. Know what private company created half of the new jobs created in May? McDonalds. Thats right, Obama can now be known as the burger flipping President because in his vision for our future that is the best we peasants can ever hope for. :)

I imagine you are speaking of the over 10 million republicans who voted for OBAMA in 2008, right?

Peace.