Presidential Candidates other than Obama

Buddybrown

Dr. Williams might consider pointing out that republicans offer absolutely nothing to any of these groups...unless you count profiling, harrassment, and demonization.
Perhaps you should read (study lmao) points 1-10 again. It really points out how people are brainwashed, programmed by the media, enamored by the B.S. Obama speaks, ect. etc. etc.:) Oh, and has "absolutely nothing" to do with what republicans have to offer, because in fact they offer much more than your hate twisted sister point of view. Talk about demonizing, geeese!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Perhaps you should read (study lmao) points 1-10 again. It really points out how people are brainwashed, programmed by the media, enamored by the B.S. Obama speaks, ect. etc. etc.:) Oh, and has "absolutely nothing" to do with what republicans have to offer, because in fact they offer much more than your hate twisted sister point of view. Talk about demonizing, geeese!

Buddy,

why dont you point out some of those wonderful highlights that the republicans have to offer?? 8 years of bush almost killed this country and NOW you want the american public to place the nation back into the hands that almost strangled it to death?

Peace.

av8torntn

Buddy,

why dont you point out some of those wonderful highlights that the republicans have to offer?? 8 years of bush almost killed this country and NOW you want the american public to place the nation back into the hands that almost strangled it to death?

Peace.

By any economic measure that I can think of off the top of my head things were better when Bush was president than they are now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
By any economic measure that I can think of off the top of my head things were better when Bush was president than they are now.

Ok AV8, I guess your referring to the Dow dropping from 14000K down to 6800 and the loss of 3 trillion dollars on wall street collapsing everyones 401K's and pension programs right? That was an economic success in your opinion? What about the PBGC accepting more pensions in 8 years of BUSH than all the years combined before BUSH? Another economic success story AV8?

Stop while your ahead.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Incorrect- the DOW went to 14000 during Bush's term and fell to sub 6800 in 2009 which would have been BHO's term.

TOS, give it up.
UPS grunt and AV8, they are sort of like Baba, and still believe Iraq had WMD's and all was fine under Bush, even as he left office.
It seems some people either have a huge loss of memory, or just hibernated for a few years.
Maybe even got alien abducted for a time being ?

Who knows ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, give it up.
UPS grunt and AV8, they are sort of like Baba, and still believe Iraq had WMD's and all was fine under Bush, even as he left office.
It seems some people either have a huge loss of memory, or just hibernated for a few years.

Who knows ?

Its like argueing with a deaf person.

Peace.

av8torntn

TOS, give it up.

Who knows ?

TOS proved my point by any economic indicator the economy was better off during Bush than Obama. Well unless like TOS you think Bush was president for 10 years.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS proved my point by any economic indicator the economy was better off during Bush than Obama. Well unless like TOS you think Bush was president for 10 years.

AV8, President BUSH had the SLOWEST economic growth by any president since the great depression eclipsing his own fathers dismal record.

public

Dont you find it interesting that the democratic presidents have the better growth record and the republcans shrink economic growth in our history? Or is this just a mirage in your minds?

public

What about job growth?? Oh yeah, another success story AV8??

public

What about debt growth? Obama is only in his second year of trying to fix the BUSH disaster and you claim BUSH was a success?? What are you smoking?

public

Income went down for all americans under bush. Another success AV8?

public

8.2 million people during this period would disagree with your claims of success AV8.

NO matter what you say AV8 or Grunt, you have nothing to back up any claim of economic success by GW BUSH. Partisan beliefs control your recollections and skew your opinions, like I say to moreluck all the time, dont let facts get in your way.

Peace.

av8torntn

Tos

52 consecutive months of job growth under Bush.

Obama destroyed/forestalled one million private sector jobs.

I understand why you don't want to compare Bush to Obama as he is the one person to make Bush look like a competant president and if I were you I'd be running from him as well.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can find charts to support your fantasies. The actual figure from Obama's camp is that today there are 2,000,000 less jobs than when he took office.

Under Health&Human Svcs.....

"Under President Bush, job growth in this sub-sector averaged 465,000 jobs per year, even during the worst of the recession. So far under Obama, annual job growth in this sub-sector is averaging around 332,000. So although the industry has been virtually recession proof, the number of jobs created under Obama is on the decline.
Under President Bush a total of 3,720,000 jobs were added to this sub-sector during his eight-year term. And so far under Obama a total of 578,000 jobs have been created. In terms of percentages, during the Bush years the sub-sector grew at an average of 2.8% annually, while under Obama average job growth has cooled to 1.7%. So does this look like anything remotely close to proof of the absurd statement that, “Obama created more jobs in 2010 than Bush did in eight years?” Not hardly......" http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2613806/posts

Also, touting figures that aren't his...
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/21/obama-admin-touts-jobs-created-under-bush

green jobs? um, no...........
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56759.html

Last edited:

upsgrunt

TOS, give it up.

Who knows ?

Klein,
I proved TOS wrong the same way I've been proving you wrong- a simple Google search: "What year did the DOW go from 14000 to 6800".
I was talking about this point, and this point only. Leave it to you to get a case of diarhea of the keyboard and try and deflect to some other nonsense.
Do I think that Bush was the greatest president ever? No and I've never said that. He did lots of things that I don't agree with. Is he better than Obama? Yes, without hesitation. Clinton did some great things and I don't have a problem giving him praise for that.
When I see crap, I call it what it is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From ABC News..........

....."Here's a stimulus success story: In Arizona's 15th congressional district, 30 jobs have been saved or created with just $761,420 in federal stimulus spending. At least that's what the Web site set up by the Obama administration to track the $787 billion stimulus says.
There's one problem, though: There is no 15th congressional district in Arizona; the state has only eight districts. ........."

People just pull numbers out of you know where and that's how accounting is handled in Obama-land.

peas & onions

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tos

52 consecutive months of job growth under Bush.

Obama destroyed/forestalled one million private sector jobs.

I understand why you don't want to compare Bush to Obama as he is the one person to make Bush look like a competant president and if I were you I'd be running from him as well.

AV8, please demonstrate a chart/graph from the labor department showing BUSH with 52 months of consecutive job growth.

Ill hold my breath.

Bush took office with a 4% flat unemployment rate and ended his last day in office Jan 2009 with a 7.8% unemployment rate. Where was the success??

Peace.

Last edited: