Libya
Pakistan
Yemen

opps that 5 not 4

Are you serious?

We are at war in pakistan?

We are at war in Yemen?

We are at war in Libya?

WKMAC, cmon bro, youre alot smarter than that.

You know this is complete nonsense.

dont lower yourself to the gang of 10's mentality. Next thing youre likely to say is that you need a stockpile of guns to feel safe at home watching tv.

Peace.

wkmac

Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Pakistan
Yemen

opps that 5 not 4

Here Sweet Pea, before you nut up with the reality that "YOUR" President is a blood thirty war criminal.

Some starter material towards the truth.

In the case of Libya

In the case of Yemen for over 2 years

Keep watching Sweet Pea because the real war is about to start thanks to the like of Wikileaks, Anonymous and Lulz Security and other hacker groups. Even the IMF was hacked and the Federal Reserve is next!

OpESR!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

wkmac

I hear Obama is going to remove the Eagle as the national symbol and replace it with the Lockheed Drone.

Just like a Corporatist!

wkmac

What's wrong TOS, don't want good people to find out your Vampire President is about to open up "Phase Two" of the War on Libya?

What about the plans for Syria and Lebanon as the next War Theater?

Your Blood drenched President is killing innocent Libyians by the scores.

And we didn't even bring up Obama's quiet invasion of Haiti last year under the guise of earthquake relief.

All this and more in just over 2 years? Geez, Bush and Cheney almost seem like peaceniks!

Want more? No problem, I can give you lots more and it you think that old tired label of rightwing or rants of wingnuts will work, think again. Everything above was from a left/progressive websites and I've yet too really start unloading the really hardcore stuff because I don't even think the Foxites here could handle that much less that you could. But keep watching because it's about to explode in the public sphere!

OpESR!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Pakistan
Yemen

opps that 5 not 4

You forgot Mexico.
The Obama White House apparently channeled more than $10 million of Obama Stimulus money to support this smuggling operation.
A lot of money was made on this smuggling operation, and it is still unclear who authorized this apparent criminal activity and who were the recipients of this money. These smuggled guns were used to kill members of rival Mexican gangs, apparently Mexican police and military, and even US agents. The excuse given by the Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice for this apparent criminal activity was that the gun smuggling was somehow for the purpose of tracking illegal guns in Mexico. Guns were smuggled into Mexico and sold. Apparently the serial numbers of the guns were recorded? It appears no satellite or other tracking devices were imbedded in the guns. Most of the guns simply disappeared into Mexico and have not been identified since.
http://lubbockonline.com/

moreluck

golden ticket member
I caught just a bit of Eric Holder getting grilled and he was having a "hummana, er, ah, hummana, moment. I hope they get rid of him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What's wrong TOS, don't want good people to find out your Vampire President is about to open up "Phase Two" of the War on Libya?

What about the plans for Syria and Lebanon as the next War Theater?

Your Blood drenched President is killing innocent Libyians by the scores.

And we didn't even bring up Obama's quiet invasion of Haiti last year under the guise of earthquake relief.

All this and more in just over 2 years? Geez, Bush and Cheney almost seem like peaceniks!

Want more? No problem, I can give you lots more and it you think that old tired label of rightwing or rants of wingnuts will work, think again. Everything above was from a left/progressive websites and I've yet too really start unloading the really hardcore stuff because I don't even think the Foxites here could handle that much less that you could. But keep watching because it's about to explode in the public sphere!

OpESR!

Its amazing how the definition of "WAR" has changed during the OBAMA administration. BUSH destabilized the middle east with his democracy tour, and nation by nation is falling apart because of it. There will be years of destabilization in the middle east for years. What do you think the United States should do? Sit back and let the middle east collapse running oil up prices per barrel and costing americans millions of dollars in higher fuel costs??

Do the math "google boy", since taking action with NATO in Libya, oil has dropped per barrel from $115.00 to $93.00 today. Fuel prices will drop to near $3.00 a gallon by fall. This saves the american people, the american economy and helps growth.

When Oil hit $115, the economy slowed down. An indicator that oil drives the recovery.

Oil was the goal when BUSH started his wars, and its still about oil. I have said this from day one.

I laugh at your "haiti invasion" claims.

There are no innocent libyans, they are all armed and fighting. All of a sudden you are concerned with "innocent civilian" deaths? Over 250 thousand were killed in IRAQ and I dont recall you erking a word about that. I did.

"SCORES" of afghan citizens have been killed by US Troops in "accidents" and I havent seen one comment from you. All of a sudden your an advocate for the innocent civilian? Give me a break.

Your reaching with your explanations.

NATO is clearly running the Libyan conflict and progress is being made. We are a member of NATO and we must do our part. You call it a war, but define war in this case?

Syria, Lebannon, Israel and Egypt have been at each others throats for decades, how is this Obamas creation?

The appeasing is on you, reaching to the gang of 10 for emotional support with your ridiculous claims.

Peace.

wkmac

Its amazing how the definition of "WAR" has changed during the OBAMA administration. BUSH destabilized the middle east with his democracy tour, and nation by nation is falling apart because of it. There will be years of destabilization in the middle east for years. What do you think the United States should do? Sit back and let the middle east collapse running oil up prices per barrel and costing americans millions of dollars in higher fuel costs??

Do the math "google boy", since taking action with NATO in Libya, oil has dropped per barrel from $115.00 to $93.00 today. Fuel prices will drop to near $3.00 a gallon by fall. This saves the american people, the american economy and helps growth.

When Oil hit $115, the economy slowed down. An indicator that oil drives the recovery.

Oil was the goal when BUSH started his wars, and its still about oil. I have said this from day one.

I laugh at your "haiti invasion" claims.

There are no innocent libyans, they are all armed and fighting. All of a sudden you are concerned with "innocent civilian" deaths? Over 250 thousand were killed in IRAQ and I dont recall you erking a word about that. I did.

"SCORES" of afghan citizens have been killed by US Troops in "accidents" and I havent seen one comment from you. All of a sudden your an advocate for the innocent civilian? Give me a break.

Your reaching with your explanations.

NATO is clearly running the Libyan conflict and progress is being made. We are a member of NATO and we must do our part. You call it a war, but define war in this case?

Syria, Lebannon, Israel and Egypt have been at each others throats for decades, how is this Obamas creation?

The appeasing is on you, reaching to the gang of 10 for emotional support with your ridiculous claims.

Peace.

You should look deep behind the scenes at the core of this and the African Union and more specific the African Monetary Fund. This is all about power, neo-colonialism and resource control in Africa. You say I'm too smart but I can say the same about you. Lose the party loyalities, as admirable as it may seem, both sides are liars and thieves. They've conned us for years and it's well past time good people just stood up and rejected them both.

Don't be Neo-Conned by your own party as those on the otherside of the isle have learned and some are starting to wake up too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You should look deep behind the scenes at the core of this and the African Union and more specific the African Monetary Fund. This is all about power, neo-colonialism and resource control in Africa. You say I'm too smart but I can say the same about you. Lose the party loyalities, as admirable as it may seem, both sides are liars and thieves. They've conned us for years and it's well past time good people just stood up and rejected them both.

Don't be Neo-Conned by your own party as those on the otherside of the isle have learned and some are starting to wake up too.

I agree with you. We are not that different.

Peace.

wkmac

And also, you should know I respect you fully. Your posts are always well thought out and presented, and I appreciate that.

Peace.

Thanks. As I said when you came back around this forum, glad you did and it still holds true. I still think your party's President sucks but if it's any conciliation I hate em' all with equal disdain so I'm not singling you out for any special measure. I will admit, a President Obama of the Jeremiah Wright flair would have been absolute fun to watch but the powers that be will never allow that. Any President elected now regardless of party is either or will be a sock puppet and nothing else. They own it so I say jettison it or bring it down!

Wolakota!

av8torntn

AV8, please demonstrate a chart/graph from the labor department showing BUSH with 52 months of consecutive job growth.

Ill hold my breath.

Bush took office with a 4% flat unemployment rate and ended his last day in office Jan 2009 with a 7.8% unemployment rate. Where was the success??

Peace.

Guess that was just another lie when you claimed you would hold your breath. I realize it has been a rough couple of weeks on here for you trying to defend Weiner and B. Hussein Obama but come on you could easily look up the data for yourself. I almost forgot you are a dimocrat and you want someone to do everything for you. The place to look would be the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Edit to add I went back and changed it to seasonaly adjusted to help your case out a little cause I feel sorry for you.