Presidential Candidates other than Obama

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, I just see that the guy is "whipped"................has nothing to do with right or left or center!!

Sure it does. The whole "do as i say not as I do" which is common with right wing politics.

Newt wants americans to cut back, take less in their pensions and salaries, expect higher fuel costs, support programs that "takes" from all middle class americans and then he and his wife live life high on the hog.

This is hypocrisy.

Peace.

av8torntn

Sure it does. The whole "do as i say not as I do" which is common with right wing politics.

Newt wants americans to cut back, take less in their pensions and salaries, expect higher fuel costs, support programs that "takes" from all middle class americans and then he and his wife live life high on the hog.

This is hypocrisy.

Peace.

He is saying get your financial house in order and it appears he has his in order. Lots of people have open lines of credit with no balance on it the problem comes when, like the children running our nation now, max out the lines of credit with no hope of paying it back. The only hypocrisy is when those like you complain about his wealth but not the wealth of the likes of obomba and kerry.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is saying get your financial house in order and it appears he has his in order. Lots of people have open lines of credit with no balance on it the problem comes when, like the children running our nation now, max out the lines of credit with no hope of paying it back. The only hypocrisy is when those like you complain about his wealth but not the wealth of the likes of obomba and kerry.

AV8,

your desperation to legitimize Newt is cracking me up. You say he is telling us to get our fiscal house in order as it appears he does?? and then the next day his entire financial team quits his team?

I have one thing to say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, what has bhos done lately to drop the debt that the USA owes ?
Has he secretly sold parts of OUR nation to China to cover his own behind ?
As his number one kool-aid drinker it should be very easy for you to answer this question.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, what has bhos done lately to drop the debt that the USA owes ?
Has he secretly sold parts of OUR nation to China to cover his own behind ?
As his number one kool-aid drinker it should be very easy for you to answer this question.

By percentage Mr Fact finder, what percentage of our debt was sold to the chinese during the 8 year reign of George Bush? Then how does that compare to that sold by Obama?

Then ask yourself this question?

"WHY AM I INVOLVED IN POLITICS"?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gas prices up 104 % since 'O' took office.

Unemployment up 25% since 'O' took office.

National debt up 35% since 'O' took office.

I can't find a single person who says they are better off since 'O' took office.

Debbie (D) says, "we own the economy." Now starting the "second summer of recovery"!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
By percentage Mr Fact finder, what percentage of our debt was sold to the chinese during the 8 year reign of George Bush? Then how does that compare to that sold by Obama?

Then ask yourself this question?

"WHY AM I INVOLVED IN POLITICS"?

Peace.

you have a non-fatal disease called BDS.
all you have to do to cure yourself is to stop drinking the tainted kool-aid.

wkmac

Rick Perry's name is being floated a lot of late but he may have this haunting him if he does run. Won't still well with christian right.

Rick Perry's name is being floated a lot of late but he may have this haunting him if he does run. Won't still well with christian right.
I remember when that was fresh in the news, many people objected to this for various reasons and religion was only one of them. For me mandating something like this was not a conservative thing to do and telling parents this didn't set well with most.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This whole religious revival thing he's planning seems like a bad idea politically. The people involved are some pretty serious whackadoos.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This whole religious revival thing he's planning seems like a bad idea politically. The people involved are some pretty serious whackadoos.
Oh, I hadn't heard about it....is Rev. Wright & Jesse and Al invited too? They belong to Whackos United.