Presidential Candidates other than Obama

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
But then it seems that anyone that is religious fits that category in your eyes.
Nah, I don't think you're a whakadoo. That is unless you really beleive that Oprah is the Beast of the Apocalypse, or that Japan's economic troubles are the result of the Emperor having sex with the Sun Goddess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everyone knows Oprah is the Montecito Money Mama !! That's her worldly title. Spiritually, she's the Avenging Angel in the Angelou Army !

wkmac

And if Perry wanted to prove his stripes, why not immediately pardon this man as a gesture towards that end? For someone who is called to run, great way to standout from the crowd.

You know, I'm gonna play the odds here. Darkskin defendant, "rightfully" standing up to white cops and an all white jury sits in judgement, many of whom have been frothed up with propaganda to fear those darkies. Sadly, a "nation of laws" and "constitutional republic built on the rule of law" has been twisted into this "law and order" mentality that the state is always right and never wrong. In my mind the State is guilty as hell until proven innocent. That :censored2: can go both ways!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

I consider Lincoln one of our worst Presidents beyond the so-called Civil War but he had it right on this quote. Then again he did contribute to the effort all the same!

Just ask these guys for starters.
Plains_Indians_2.jpg
Plains_Indians_2.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Nah, I don't think you're a whakadoo. That is unless you really beleive that Oprah is the Beast of the Apocalypse, or that Japan's economic troubles are the result of the Emperor having sex with the Sun Goddess.
Just out of curiosity, just how hot is the Sun Goddess? Might understan the emperor's decision.

And if Perry wanted to prove his stripes, why not immediately pardon this man as a gesture towards that end? For someone who is called to run, great way to standout from the crowd.

You know, I'm gonna play the odds here. Darkskin defendant, "rightfully" standing up to white cops and an all white jury sits in judgement, many of whom have been frothed up with propaganda to fear those darkies. Sadly, a "nation of laws" and "constitutional republic built on the rule of law" has been twisted into this "law and order" mentality that the state is always right and never wrong. In my mind the State is guilty as hell until proven innocent. That :censored2: can go both ways!

I consider Lincoln one of our worst Presidents beyond the so-called Civil War but he had it right on this quote. Then again he did contribute to the effort all the same!

Just ask these guys for starters.
View attachment 5516
did you read anything more than the first sentence of the article? 911 call, house door broken in by a possible black man. Police arrive to investigate, it is their job, the man inside the house is indeed dark skinned, the police try to question him, but he doesn't co-operate ( because he either doesn't speak english or he has the mind of a child) the police try to arrest him and he resists. IMO, they had the right to arrest the man. Now, given the fact that there is a language barrier (not by fault of the police) and the man may indeed be mentally deficient(but how can the police tell if he doesn't respond to their warnings) I fully understand the arrest. If I had been on the jury, I may have voted to let him go but then we don't know all the facts.
If the man's record is clean of any other convictions, I think the sentence is a bit harsh.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Perry said the stimulus and job creation efforts of President Obama haven't worked. "I think we poured about $4 trillion down that rat hole and government has not

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Perry said the stimulus and job creation efforts of President Obama haven't worked. "I think we poured about $4 trillion down that rat hole and government has not created a job," he said.

WOW, more exaggerated Rhetoric from a potential political candidate..! Gee, sign me up for more! This is breathtaking!

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Rick Perry's Crony Capitalism Problem

Makes you wonder when Perry speaks of limiting the size of gov't if he means to limit the size for us so he and his friends will have it all to themselves. This is another reason I don't take the GOP serious when they bleat and bleat about welfare.
Another crony is right...this is the same guy who forced into law that all 15-16 year old girls in TX to get the STD injection iirc. Much like Bachman and the rest of the field, the republicans are in big trouble finding a serious contender.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can send all those candidates over here (see, they are casting in Washington, DC) ! :)

Now is your chance to be on the Biggest Loser! We’re looking for Season 13 contestants tomorrow in Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, and Atlanta, GA!
safe_image.php
"The Biggest Loser" Launching Nationwide, 13-City Search For New Contestants

Your attempt at humor alludes me. None of the candidates are fat, so what would The Biggest Loser Show have to do with them? Gee, when is open mic night at your local comedy clubs?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was listening a bit to Rick Perry's announcement that he'll run for pres. I heard him say, "I did this, I did that, etc. in Texas. It reminded me that when Obama was running he could only say, "I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna do that........because he hadn't done anything before.

Now, Obama has a record, what's he gonna say....I lost jobs for Americans, I sunk America's economy, I won a nobel prize, I added $5trillion to the deficit, .......................his record sucks!