So...

Coldworld

I'm sure there is-----I work at a very quick pace and as a result I don't spend a lot of time chit chatting with customers, which may come off as me being rude. Our other in town driver also works quickly and doesn't chat and I have heard from some of his customers that he can come off as being rude, even though I know that both he and I do not mean to.

In this particular case, I was running a bit late so was trying to get rid of this residential section very quickly. I walked directly from the package car to her neighbor's front door and then directly back, cutting through the portion of her yard closest to the road. If that is me being rude I will take that every day and twice on Sunday.
What makes you want to work at this “very quick pace”??? You aren’t just working at a good pace, or at a efficient pace.... it’s going out there and balls to the wall....I honestly do not get this mentality...

F

Frankie's Friend

I guess you and I are wired differently.
Yeah dude you're right this time.

Most of us brothers on here are normal wired.
But you're haywired.

20180407_052925.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Usually it means trying to prove something to someone....
I thought the safety committee boys would know better that to use unapproved walk paths.

This dude @UpstateNYUPSer breaks safety rules to run scratch for his friends in management.

First, he gets hit by a car while jaywalking then he starts trouble with customers by not respecting their property... especially running thru an elderly person's soft yard to please his masters. Pathetic.

Coldworld

The only person that I have to "prove" something to is myself.
Yeah.... I have something to prove to my wife and kids that I can be a man and hold a job for the long term... prove to them I can provide and not be put into situations where I have the possibility of getting hurt and be out of work... prove that I’m not going to let a scrub onroad or mgr push a GROWN MAN into chasing a dangling carrot or run my ass off like a young kid .... yeah, you’re right, you and I ARE wired differently..

Coldworld

I thought the safety committee boys would know better that to use unapproved walk paths.

This dude @UpstateNYUPSer breaks safety rules to run scratch for his friends in management.

First, he gets hit by a car while jaywalking then he starts trouble with customers by not respecting their property... especially running thru an elderly person's soft yard to please his masters. Pathetic.
He wants to go out being “that guy”....

F

Frankie's Friend

He wants to go out being “that guy”....
Can you envision being spineless and driven by fear. He can't seem to find himself even tho he professes to know everything.
And breaks simple UPS rules to make himself look efficient on paper?
Im glad he didnt snap an ankle in a hole while trespassing on that elderly lady's property.
We'd have to put up with him longer while hes on workers comp.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah.... I have something to prove to my wife and kids that I can be a man and hold a job for the long term... prove to them I can provide and not be put into situations where I have the possibility of getting hurt and be out of work... prove that I’m not going to let a scrub onroad or mgr push a GROWN MAN into chasing a dangling carrot or run my ass off like a young kid .... yeah, you’re right, you and I ARE wired differently..
And yeah dude you can keep a wife.

F

Frankie's Friend

So for their education reimbursement it looks like you need to have worked forfAmazon at least one year and they will pay up to $12k over 4 years.

Doesn't ups pay $25k if you're in certain locations?
More than $20,000.00 over 4 years if you work in large hubs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can you envision being spineless and driven by fear. He can't seem to find himself even tho he professes to know everything.
And breaks simple UPS rules to make himself look efficient on paper?
Im glad he didnt snap an ankle in a hole while trespassing on that elderly lady's property.
We'd have to put up with him longer while hes on workers comp.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your 5 keys to avoiding slips and falls.

LEADS

Look before stepping.