Sups being told to get DOT's IMMEDIATELY, all projects on hold effective immediately

RTS313

IMG_1345.gif

Trucker Clock

Wtf is wrong with them.

Carol has her money. She is contemplating tanking a $100B publicly traded company over a few dollars to the underpaid PT worker, money that UPS can more than afford. They just don't want to. It might mean that Carol only makes $26M next year, instead of $27M.

Yeah, I know. I suggested a $1M pay cut, but when you make $27M...she's a greedy *****.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Yes they can
The country runs on package delivery and ups drivers are the best at what they do. We delivery commit times on time. We strain from the heat day in and day out and are pretty much built to handle this job.

Is it possible the company can replace us? Yes
Is it feasible?
No

The impact from the time it will take on replacements will take too long and the damage will take its toll.

RangerMan06

They better tell them to get their CDLs as well.
1000s of pissed off supervisors, fresh out of driver school, pulling triples. What could go wrong there 🤣

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
1000s of pissed off supervisors, fresh out of driver school, pulling triples. What could go wrong there 🤣
This

Trucker Clock

And get their pilot’s license because the pilots won’t be flying.

And get their automotive certificate because the mechanics won’t be fixing.

Automaton

This is going to be a disaster. People will die in this heat or in accidents following ORION.
This
I've wondered since that happened if it might have been caused by a trailer that was improperly loaded. I've never loaded a trailer myself, but I'm guessing they can be tippy if it isn't done right.

Steamer

UPS Annual Gross Profit
(Millions of US $)
2022$74,152
2021$71,939
2020$64,050
2019$56,377
2018$53,293
2017$50,598
2016$48,102
2015$46,438
2014$44,518
2013$42,685
2012$41,455
2011$40,541
2010$38,802

ManInBrown

Waiting for trailer last night to wrap and the PT sup says to me we all told them we’re not coming in. I have another job. I’ll come in at my scheduled time in the afternoon but if you think I’m delivering packages all day you’re crazy.