Sups being told to get DOT's IMMEDIATELY, all projects on hold effective immediately

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
UPS in michigan has a hard time finding auto mechanics that want to actually work to replace the ones the either left the company or retired and many sups do not like some they already have. We had to change from a 4 year progression to a 2 year for top rate

We have been trying to fill some jobs for years now, particularly in PE. In automotive we are scraping the bottom of the talent barrel now to fill coverage. Nobody with the qualifications wants to work the low senority hours.

Johney

Pineapple King
We have been trying to fill some jobs for years now, particularly in PE. In automotive we are scraping the bottom of the talent barrel now to fill coverage. Nobody with the qualifications wants to work the low senority hours.
They outsourced all the PE at my old building.

Zowert

They can’t replace us 🤷‍♂️
Actually they can but it will be disastrous. The UAW strike at John Deere showed everyone how well desk jockeys and off the street scabs perform when out of their element. There were several accidents and a corporate employee was almost killed in the factory.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Actually they can but it will be disastrous. The UAW strike at John Deere showed everyone how well desk jockeys and off the street scabs perform when out of their element. There were several accidents and a corporate employee was almost killed in the factory.
Ignorance at its finest

Zowert

Ignorance at its finest
With a touch of arrogance as well. Thinking you can simply replace a bunch of trained and tenured workers virtually overnight with white collar schmucks that know nothing more than how to punch keys and kiss ass in an office. I really hope there is a record breaking heat wave across most of the United States the first week of August so supervisors and scabs can see what it’s like to work out of a mobile oven in brutal conditions. They’re trying to hire inside workers and drivers in my area right now, $40 an hour for drivers, $25 for package handlers. They definitely won’t get benefits and they will figure out the money isn’t worth it.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
With a touch of arrogance as well. Thinking you can simply replace a bunch of trained and tenured workers virtually overnight with white collar schmucks that know nothing more than how to punch keys and kiss ass in an office. I really hope there is a record breaking heat wave across most of the United States the first week of August so supervisors and scabs can see what it’s like to work out of a mobile oven in brutal conditions. They’re trying to hire inside workers and drivers in my area right now, $40 an hour for drivers, $25 for package handlers. They definitely won’t get benefits and they will figure out the money isn’t worth it.
All the schooling and training they want to put drivers through and want to just throw randoms off the street in a package car in august. That’s dangerous.

Here in South Carolina, mid July to the end of august is always the hottest and most grueling time of the year. The humidity with 95+ heat will kill someone in no time