Sups being told to get DOT's IMMEDIATELY, all projects on hold effective immediately

:censored2: you "Tool". Don't be so :censored2:ing stupid...I didn't say that idiot
Tool_animated.gif

UPSmechanicinblue

UPS Acft Mechanics (AMT's) top out at over $75.00/hour. There are literally thousands of AMT's that would take their jobs (AAL, UAL, SWA, etc.)
union pilots will not be flying, they are very loyal, small amount of air gets moved by the few supervisors of the pilots etc, there will not be much for the mechanics to do so there will not be a big hiring spree. UPS cant handle much volume when most are off, they are concentrating on few critical care packages etc. If we go you will see the cluster

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
union pilots will not be flying, they are very loyal, small amount of air gets moved by the few supervisors of the pilots etc, there will not be much for the mechanics to do so there will not be a big hiring spree. UPS cant handle much volume when most are off, they are concentrating on few critical care packages etc. If we go you will see the cluster
Well....OK. We'll see how it goes.

Once you grow up and have some actual life experience, you'll understand that just because you hope and pray that things go your way doesn't matter at all. Until then...
View attachment 438014
You really are a tool, you'd :censored2: your pants and cry for your mommy if you'd seen the things I've seen. Hopes and prayers, you've never been the answer to either, im sure of it. Go get your DOT card and practice being terrible at my job for the next two weeks.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You really are a tool, you'd :censored2: your pants and cry for your mommy if you'd seen the things I've seen. Hopes and prayers, you've never been the answer to either, im sure of it. Go get your DOT card and practice being terrible at my job for the next two weeks.
You must be a :censored2:ing maroon....

Go back to Mom's basement and wait for your lunch chump

UPSmechanicinblue

Well....OK. We'll see how it goes.
remember those other mechanics are union and such with other airlines etc, even non union they wouldn't be that dumb to give up there regular job with seniority vacation time , pay etc, go work for UPS while on strike knowing that it will most likely be a temp job and when the strike is over they go back to what?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
remember those other mechanics are union and such with other airlines etc, even non union they wouldn't be that dumb to give up there regular job with seniority vacation time , pay etc, go work for UPS while on strike knowing that it will most likely be a temp job and when the strike is over they go back to what?
OK, we'll see how it goes....

(I wonder what all those pilots and mechanics have been doing at MZJ for the last month + )

Johney

Pineapple King
good luck with that, i was told from my local dmv that its a 90 day wait to schedule a appointment to get my license renew, i was fortunate enough that my license don't expire till Nov 16 so i can imagine the managers who don't have their D.O.T how long they would have to wait at their local dmw to get one
DOT physical card. Don’t need DMV for that.

anonymous23456

It is just a band aid. Why are you all surprised? You only think about your position. Like a chess game, you have to think what are the opponent's moves.

Trucker Clock

The Pilots and Mechanics will honor any picket line, but know they are replaceable.

There are A LOT of people wanting their high dollar jobs...They know this too and may not have the appetite for anything more than 5 days long.....

Probably the same thing for ground guys.

Good luck with that....

Sorry bud,

Nobody is going to quit their job and come work here during the strike knowing full well that they will be "let go" as soon as the strike is over.

And most pilots and mechanics are union. Come work for UPS during the strike, get canned after the strike and then get blackballed by every job out there because you were a scab.

Sounds like you're worried about your paycheck because you are inconsequential to UPS. Good luck with that.

Staydryitsraining

Sorry bud,

Nobody is going to quit their job and come work here during the strike knowing full well that they will be "let go" as soon as the strike is over.

And most pilots and mechanics are union. Come work for UPS during the strike, get canned after the strike and then get blackballed by every job out there because you were a scab.

Sounds like you're worried about your paycheck because you are inconsequential to UPS. Good luck with that.
The aspect of people not wanting to work here during a strike because they know they don't have a permanent job I don't think is thought of enough.

Trucker Clock

The aspect of people not wanting to work here during a strike because they know they don't have a permanent job I don't think is thought of enough.

Maybe to the average Joe who may work PT or even try driving, but there will be no where close to what they need to even continue operating on a limited basis.

And any pilot, mechanic, etc. that is Union, and most are, they know.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
ok you got me UPS have close 3,000 pilots and 1,700 maintnance techs for the airlines how many hang out there?
Your numbers are off and they are not UPSers yet.
Do you actually think UPS is either going to cave in to SOB's unwavering demands or go out of business?

I personally hope the Ground guys get a hefty bump, within reason and not because they were "dying in the back of a PC" or other BS reasons....How about "it's just deserved" (FT only)

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
good luck with that, i was told from my local dmv that its a 90 day wait to schedule a appointment to get my license renew, i was fortunate enough that my license don't expire till Nov 16 so i can imagine the managers who don't have their D.O.T how long they would have to wait at their local dmw to get one
….you get ur DOT card from the DMV?
…..lol 🤷‍♂️