Tentative Agreement is now Available

Blackstream

Anyone know where in the contact the skilled position pay is/was? I've heard that this contract took out sort pay, but the only place I see removed in the contract is the old part time progression language, but that's also because they removed progression... sorta.

Staydryitsraining

Anyone know where in the contact the skilled position pay is/was? I've heard that this contract took out sort pay, but the only place I see removed in the contract is the old part time progression language, but that's also because they removed progression... sorta.
If your building has a sort aisle you will probably keep it. Sort aisles are going extinct.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1055D0D8-EB87-4FB9-9B28-02A78CB98A72.gif
Did they mention anything about black Friday?

saintrick

If you have preload/sort pay you keep it.

No more extra dollar for new sorters/preload after 8/1

Blackstream

If your building has a sort aisle you will probably keep it. Sort aisles are going extinct.
We have one right now. I've heard of plans of making an automated sort aisle sometimes in the next year or two supposedly. Not sure what to expect at that point. I've heard of people being grandfathered in before, but at the same time, even for those people there doesn't seem to be any protection if some overzealous supervisor at some point decides to take it away.

Staydryitsraining

We have one right now. I've heard of plans of making an automated sort aisle sometimes in the next year or two supposedly. Not sure what to expect at that point. I've heard of people being grandfathered in before, but at the same time, even for those people there doesn't seem to be any protection if some overzealous supervisor at some point decides to take it away.
Pretty sure all buildings in the next 10 years will have removed all sort aisles. For a while now all new buildings have been automated. Its how they can raise the starting pay and still keep bottom line right.

Staydryitsraining

I havent seen anyone catch this. So there is a 2 month extension, no contract has been voted and approved. But through out the entire call he states as of August 1st this changes and that changes. How is that possible? Did anyone ask how much he was payed by ups and where is that :censored2: hoffa?