Tentative Agreement is now Available

mikejonesjr

I havent seen anyone catch this. So there is a 2 month extension, no contract has been voted and approved. But through out the entire call he states as of August 1st this changes and that changes. How is that possible? Did anyone ask how much he was payed by ups and where is that :censored2: hoffa?
we will just get retro pay going back to aug 1st if this isnt passed by then

I havent seen anyone catch this. So there is a 2 month extension, no contract has been voted and approved. But through out the entire call he states as of August 1st this changes and that changes. How is that possible? Did anyone ask how much he was payed by ups and where is that :censored2: hoffa?
You will get a retro active raise back to August 1st when the contract goes through.

542thruNthru

Dont we all make the same except wakafornia gets alittle more because a 1500 sq ft home cost 790k?

We would all make the same but some areas have a bad pension and have elected to put portions of their raises towards pensions.

The West gets paid more because we don't have a crappy pension. Not because of our housing prices.

He said that because when the contract does go into effect you will get retro pay going back to Aug 1st 2018.

Staydryitsraining

We would all make the same but some areas have a bad pension and have elected to put portions of their raises towards pensions.

The West gets paid more because we don't have a crappy pension. Not because of our housing prices.

He said that because when the contract does go into effect you will get retro pay going back to Aug 1st 2018.
This is horse :censored2:

F

Frankie's Friend

Never got yelled at once by management. All you old guys are like 50. Your prime is long gone. Y’all wish you had my work ethic.
You're posting in the wrong forum dude. You need to jump into current events. That's where the union action you're looking for is.

Mvp89

What is driver top rate for a new progression package driver?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180710-135335.png
    Screenshot_20180710-135335.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 115

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Never got yelled at once by management. All you old guys are like 50. Your prime is long gone. Y’all wish you had my work ethic.
Cuz your a runner that drinks management D. What did you make last year? I bet I made more. Your work ethic doesn’t mean crap. Cash is king. And I’m 43 and confident I can kick your hole.

DOK

Only a few Articles have gotten better. For instance I like the language they added for when you come back from a serious work injury. Also the harassment language.

Everything else...
Discipline for technology
Air Driver progression
gosh darn fan in the truck

Is all either weak or complete B.S.!

@Tony Q I have looked at the Master Agreement as a whole and I find it lacking. I'm sorry to tell you but your hints of a great all around contract are a fantasy.

In the future please feel free to refrain from sharing your "inside knowledge".

Did I read it wrong or does it say the building has to be delivering Saturday AND Sunday to be able to hire 22.4’s?