Tentative Agreement is now Available

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Wait what? Please explain this lol

Since the company is being gracious enoungh to potentially hire 2,000 sleeper drivers being paid mileage, the union was more than happy to change progression from 3 years to 4.

I know people who are at top mileage pay right now who would be put into the new 4 year progression. Their pay would go down like $.12 a mile or something like that until they hit their 4th year.

Wouldn't it be awesome to be a 3rd year sleeper driver. After ratification you would have to pay back over $250 for each week you had worked under the old contract extension...correct?

HereWeGoAgain

No more premium pay, No Turkey, Terrible 22.4 Language creating a second class driver , Air Driver’s is now a 4 Year progression, Company can build a case against us using technology, Have to Jerk off a Committe member for a Fan.. Was UPS providing CRACK at these negotiations? Seriously wtf?
Ok so I posted this earlier, And got me thinking what did we actual GAIN from giving up all this? I mean 4.15 in raises who cares that’s UPS almost giving 2% to keep up with inflation. That was a given, along with raising PT pay.. WhIch they had to do NOBODY wants to do this job for 11 bucks an hour. I am more pissed off at the IBT now then the company, seriously over 90 bucks a month in dues and your feeding us this :censored3:. Not to mention UPS just got a huge tax break, which they are investing in our network, but how about invest in your employees ( not just union employees). We make this company tick and we should be viewed as assets not liabilities.

Ok so I posted this earlier, And got me thinking what did we actual GAIN from giving up all this? I mean 4.15 in raises who cares that’s UPS almost giving 2% to keep up with inflation. That was a given, along with raising PT pay.. WhIch they had to do NOBODY wants to do this job for 11 bucks an hour. I am more :censored2: off at the IBT now then the company, seriously over 90 bucks a month in dues and your feeding us this :censored3:. Not to mention UPS just got a huge tax break, which they are investing in our network, but how about invest in your employees ( not just union employees). We make this company tick and we should be viewed as assets not liabilities.
It's not the $4.15 that bothers me.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Voting NO

Until we get better uniforms that breathe
If they “cared”
Or
Even”pretended to care “
And came
Out and said ok guys , we understand the pressure we put u guys under daily , we are going to team up with ,Nike or Addis or under armor, anything like that , and make you guys some uniforms you can be comfortable in .... I think this contract could pass in flying colors, and wouldn’t cost them s* of there billions of dollars in profits ....

Days

@HereWeGoAgain

Idk lol what the union really bargained for. There were talks that this contract was finally going to address part timers, but it didn't really change anything. The company was already paying new hires 13 or more with starting bonuses and increased hiring wages. So the union seems to have bargained for nothing in that area.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I apologize it doesn't have to be Saturday AND Sunday. Just atleast Saturday delivery.
And it doesn't specify Saturday GROUND. So any building that delivers Saturday NDA will be able to bring in 22.4s and as far as I know, most centers have Saturday air. Our union stabbed us in the :censored2:ing back with this entire tentative agreement. I pray it gets an overwhelming NO vote and these pieces of :censored2: we have as "leaders" get ass :censored2:ed to death by elephants.

I don't know which member was talking about going to the NLRB about not bargaining in good faith, but it's looking like a real good idea after reading that garbage!

If they care
Out and said ok guys , we understand the pressure we put u guys under daily , we are going to team up with ,Nike or Addis or under armor, anything like that , and make you guys some uniforms you can be comfortable in .... I think this contract could pass in flying colors, and wouldn’t cost them s* of there billions of dollars in profits ....
Let's put Taylor Swift on the side of a package car instead.....