Tool talk

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Red+means+stop+green+means+yellow+means+go+really+fast_0bdb29_5430412.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She the blue bucket to the left. That drill was drill side down in that bucket half full of water all week long. When I found it this morning the drill was frozen into the bucket because the water was ice. Let it dry out a couple hours and the drill works just fine again.

FDBACCBA-EB1C-40ED-9D71-59E54ECC81CA.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
She the blue bucket to the left. That drill was drill side down in that bucket half full of water all week long. When I found it this morning the drill was frozen into the bucket because the water was ice. Let it dry out a couple hours and the drill works just fine again.

View attachment 282489
On one hand, hell yeah.

On the other hand, HOW THE HELL DO YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOUR TOOLS?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On one hand, hell yeah.

On the other hand, HOW THE HELL DO YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOUR TOOLS?
Had the toddler with me. Other people were the ones using the tools. Thought everything had gotten put away. Just had a lot going on and being busy at work I hadn’t been back to the farm during daylight until today.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
That thumb does look abnormal. I crushed it with an overloaded handtruck about thirty years ago. My thumb looked like a peeled banana, the nail came off and I was looking at the bone. I left my thumbnail on the shipper's dock, it never did grow back the same.
Gnarly

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Had the toddler with me. Other people were the ones using the tools. Thought everything had gotten put away. Just had a lot going on and being busy at work I hadn’t been back to the farm during daylight until today.
Lending tools. Lol.