Tool talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't know what the inside of the top barrel looks like, but you can try adding some mass (rocks or something) to it to retain the heat longer.
Yeah there isn’t anything in it but it May get redesigned before next winter and something will def go into the top of that happens.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My new toy, a Graco airless paint sprayer. 3000 psi and hooks up to a one or five gallon paint bucket. I need to get my house spruced up some before I put it on the market, this will save a lot of time.
CA558676-4442-4EA4-898E-AC4C77B9AF2C.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got it at Lowe’s for $329, it’s supposed be be twelve times faster than using a brush. 1/2 hp compressor going at up to 3000 psi means you don’t have to thin the paint. Uses less paint also. You just hook your water hose up to it to clean it out.

oldngray

nowhere special
I got it at Lowe’s for $329, it’s supposed be be twelve times faster than using a brush. 1/2 hp compressor going at up to 3000 psi means you don’t have to thin the paint. Uses less paint also. You just hook your water hose up to it to clean it out.

Those are great. Except on windy days. My idiot brother in law tried to use one to paint my mom's house and ended up spraying neighbor's car too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My new toy, a Graco airless paint sprayer. 3000 psi and hooks up to a one or five gallon paint bucket. I need to get my house spruced up some before I put it on the market, this will save a lot of time.View attachment 283972
I have a much cheaper version. Hand held basically. Not good enough for indoor house painting but paints parts and bare outdoor metal well

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Meant to do this last year but forgot about/never got around to it. But with the weather getting nice enough to sit outside again and there being increasingly fewer reasons to leave the house, I think it's time to get this Moai done.

20200406_191231.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My dad just bought me a new worm drive skill saw because he was helping me with a project and didn't like using my sidewinder. First world problems.

s-l1600.jpg

146eb871232243708fe38fb260c324ec.jpg

This is what I already had.