Tool talk

over9five

Staff member
It doesn't look like it's constructed to be a tool. The closest thing I've found is a brass welding clamp. They have much stronger springs, a way to connect the proper wires to it, and ridged surfaces in the clamp. That has none of those. If that were designed to do anything as a tool, the only possible use I can think of is tk maybe attach something flat to a pipe, like making a screen from a pipe frame. Even then, that spring is too weak to hold much, and the brass is way too much overbuild to be cost effective as anything other than decoration. The only other thing I found that looks somewhat similar is a wine bottle display holder.
It's a nipple clamp. Trust me, I have a collection.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I finished my first two cutting boards today. This first one I made a 3-D effect end-grain board. I made it too small so I added the walnut trim. The second one was easy, it has a lot of exotic hardwood. It is just cut strips glued together, it's two inches thick and heavy.
5BDB28B5-ED31-4518-B1CA-D912546BDFE4_1_201_a.jpeg
8295989A-AA65-4BC3-A952-B18A901924D7_1_201_a.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I finished my first two cutting boards today. This first one I made a 3-D effect end-grain board. I made it too small so I added the walnut trim. The second one was easy, it has a lot of exotic hardwood. It is just cut strips glued together, it's two inches thick and heavy.View attachment 384619View attachment 384620
I’m starting to wonder if you missed your calling when you became a UPS driver. Beautiful.