Tool talk

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I have a hardware store of fasteners all in boxes in a proper file cabinet style set of drawers. I made a huge purchase when I had a business and wrote it off. I VERY rarely need to go out and get a screw, bolt, washer, nut etc but, when I do I get a box and not just what I need at the moment. Such as time and agrivation saver.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have a hardware store of fasteners all in boxes in a proper file cabinet style set of drawers. I made a huge purchase when I had a business and wrote it off. I VERY rarely need to go out and get a screw, bolt, washer, nut etc but, when I do I get a box and not just what I need at the moment. Such as time and agrivation saver.
So when a screw falls out of your head, you’re good.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Time to enjoy some freshly installed handy work.

20220730_212734.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
You know how long it took him to screw that bulb in? Give the guy some credit.......lol

Believe me, I understand.
Credit issued.
My wife leaves lights on ALL THE TIME. She says they don't use much electricity and I agree BUT she isn't the one who has to buy them and change them. We have a ton of recessed ceiling fixtures 9' high. It's a PIA.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Likely anodizing. Apparently made of some kind of special titanium that's lighter than regular titanium. (Still hardly warranting the price though.)

I figured they wanted a softer metal so they don't scratch the paint or chrome. The only way that set could be worth 34k is if it was solid gold.