Union is done

Irishman Collins

Why, did you take a wage decrease or something?

Did I blow your house down?
My wages are reduced by additional co-pays and deductibles. The wage increase will only help pay for these additional health care cost. In areas where the health care changed from U.P.S. to Teamcare. It will be like no wage increases at all if you have to go to the Dr.

Sent using BrownCafe App

710 steward

So he wants to refrain from paying dues, yet he will reap all the reward that had been negotiated by the union. If he stated that he would negotiate his wages, working conditions, rights and benefits from scratch all on his own, then I wish him well. But I'm sure he is stating that he wants everything we have negotiated yet not pay $100 a month. That is theft of our resources. That is being Scabby McGee! Is this beyond your understanding?

Did I blow your house down?

Wolfie

Please learn to read. He didn't, he worked and paid dues for 30 years. Because he looks at what has happened and now second guesses the circumstances doesn't make this person a scab. From this point on please read, comprehend, and then respond. Ask someone if you don't understand simple English.

710 steward

So what. Do your job by the methods. It's their bed let them lie in it. Ups is a school yard bully. You can always out smart the bully by playing the game and at the last minute when he swings you duck and punch him in the throat. Then they move on too the next guy.

Just stating facts. Not complaining. More stops and less routes in my building. Lots of dead tired drivers on Friday due to long hours and then willing to pay 9.5's. Again just stating facts.

Stonefish

My wages are reduced by additional co-pays and deductibles. The wage increase will only help pay for these additional health care cost. In areas where the health care changed from U.P.S. to Teamcare. It will be like no wage increases at all if you have to go to the Dr.

Sent using BrownCafe App
What did I say to everyone I am glad I got the Jiffy Pop popcorn this time

Stonefish

Just stating facts. Not complaining. More stops and less routes in my building. Lots of dead tired drivers on Friday due to long hours and then willing to pay 9.5's. Again just stating facts.
Here is a fact under the newly implemented national language the union has the right to grieve staffing levels. So if enough people file we can force them to add drivers.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
hqdefault.jpg
Im not mad nor am I drinking

teamster 804

Well hopefully next time around lets hope all UPS Teamsters will not come down with short term memory and vote Hoffa and Hall off the island because the future of this union depends on it.Hopefully we have a competent slate to bury them.But as for now the damage is done they make us look more like girl scouts than union members.

Stonefish

Well hopefully next time around lets hope all UPS Teamsters will not come down with short term memory and vote Hoffa and Hall off the island because the future of this union depends on it.Hopefully we have a competent slate to bury them.But as for now the damage is done they make us look more like girl scouts than union members.
I'm sure the 250 appreciated KH going up there to get them back. At least I hope they do

710 steward

Here is a fact under the newly implemented national language the union has the right to grieve staffing levels. So if enough people file we can force them to add drivers.

Stone

The problem I see after that is getting the panel to agree with you. That's not so easy in 710.

Stonefish

Stone

The problem I see after that is getting the panel to agree with you. That's not so easy in 710.
If you have the facts they will or an arbitrator will make the decision. We have the tools we have to use them. The contract isn't perfect there isn't one that is but there is a lot of really good language we could all enforce if we stick together. In my opinion it is weak to blame the IBT if we don't force the company to abide the the contract.