Union is done

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
241t53n.jpg

-Bug-
I think that dog just found Senior?

Are you blaming teamsters? For not voting? It's their fault?

How many knew that Hoffa and the General Board could impose this contract? Most teamsters probably didn't even know that was possible.

The blame lies squarely on Hoffa and Hall and the General Board of Old Guard thugs on this one.
You are always right so I don't know why I'm even bothering. If the 65% of the members actually voted we wouldn't have had that problem. That would be a solid D if we were in school.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Since you didn't have the "intestinal fortitude" to stick it out....

There is no reason, for you to keep posting.

-Bug-

Stick what out? I put in more than 30 years with the company and retired with two pensions, part time pension and a full time pension. I'll keep posting when I feel the itch thank you very much. Unless you are trying to be funny, I don't see why you would want anybody to stop posting in an open forum where my views on matters may seem relevant to someone other than yourself.

Next time, quote my whole post so as not to take away the meaning of my "full" post.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are always right so I don't know why I'm even bothering. If the 65% of the members actually voted we wouldn't have had that problem. That would be a solid D if we were in school.
See, you're putting the blame on the wrong people.

Remember the ones that did not vote did not cause this to happen.

Hoffa and Hall did.

See, you're putting the blame on the wrong people.

Remember the ones that did not vote did not cause this to happen.

Hoffa and Hall did.
Are you sure you weren't one of the guys way back in time that drove those stakes through Jesus's hands and feet.
You have some serious issues. Your involvement in this site isn't going to change the world. It like arguing with someone with dementia. There's no point.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Are you sure you weren't one of the guys way back in time that drove those stakes through Jesus's hands and feet.
You have some serious issues. Your involvement in this site isn't going to change the world. It like arguing with someone with dementia. There's no point.
WTF. Seariously.

You have issues that go beyond me posting on here.

Maybe it's time you tried out some of that great teamcare mental health care benefits.

10 point

How much more can we grind this into the ground? (Maybe a poor question.)

Let's make the best out of a contentious issue and move on.

Elections aren't far away.

710 steward

BUG is definitely not an idiot.
Can we keep this professional?

You can't be serious??? I am not sure if there is anyone on this board that posts as much as Bug and still cannot come up with one rational thought. His picture postings are for his pathetic amusement only. I'll try....to leave your buddy.....alone but you have to understand if you act like a dribbling idiot, you going to get called out for it.

Last edited:

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Xexys

Don't let Bug get to you. He is the village idiot and the village is global.

My avatar says it all. Even the picture should give him a clue. Being ignorant when replying for BUG I guess is normal. He must not have a very good memory either as I've made it abundantly clear that I've put my time in this company and retired. I'm still waiting for someone to figure out who I am as I've described many things that happened through my career that would set bells off.

10 point

You can't be serious??? I am not sure if there is anyone on this board that posts as much as Bug and still cannot come up with one rational thought. His picture postings are for his pathetic amusement only. I'll try....to leave your buddy.....alone but you have to understand if you act like a dribbling idiot, you going to get called out for it.
The pics are amusing. But I've gleaned much credible info from BUG and ITG on here over time and I appreciate that.
He's not my buddy but within a year from now (or so), after the dust settles, us Ohio guys have got to move forward and find common ground that's not quicksand.
I guess I've been defensive on here too because of the contract issues and lack of solidarity associated with it but we can only change this landscape by starting at the top and working our way down IMO.
BUG doesn't need my help in defending him. That's a given.