Ups in 10 years.

This thread is as informative as a integrity thread. Well done.
jesus-do-you-accept-jesus-as-your-saviour.gif

boxerdan

How embarrassing!

Who in the right mind would wear Crocs!!
I remember my first day they paraded us around the building and there was a girl wearing crocs working in small sort. This was literally 20 seconds after the orientation leader said you'd be sent home for not wearing boots.

I've seen a lot more crazy :censored2: at jeff st but this was the moment when I realized you can get away with anything there.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember my first day they paraded us around the building and there was a girl wearing crocs working in small sort. This was literally 20 seconds after the orientation leader said you'd be sent home for not wearing boots.

I've seen a lot more crazy :censored2: at jeff st but this was the moment when I realized you can get away with anything there.
The bldg manager gave me :censored2: for wearing sneakers on car wash!

Poop Head

Judge me.

I remember my tour. There was a dude wearing flip flops and hair down to his waist in the sort aisle.