Bathroom

Osubrownguy

Pulled into office today for pulling into a gas station for a bathroom break yesterday afternoon . Did not code out break and center manager is accusing me of stealing time.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Pulled into office today for pulling into a gas station for a bathroom break yesterday afternoon . Did not code out break and center manager is accusing me of stealing time.
Good. Now if you handle this correctly, they’ll never bother you again
(Current management group)

Last One In

This happened years ago with a driver I worked with. Steward successfully argued that bathroom breaks are not a part of lunch nor a part of the ten minute break. I would grieve it, but I grieve everything.

On your way out of the building in the morning next time, stop and use the office bathroom before you go on route, take your sweet time. They’ll love it

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You ask your center manager why he’s getting coffee so early instead of making his on road supes train drivers?
🧔✊

I have way too many 5 roll rating stops I can use.

Gas stations Are for gas and beef jerky.
Any city or county building. Grocery stores are usually decent too since they got guys cleaning them all day. Also the nail salon I deliver to....impeccable restroom and Asian candy on my way out

Spanky250

So what should you have done, pissed in the back of the truck in a bottle like some disgusting pigs do?

Dare him to make an issue of it. The law is on your side. Unless it impacts your performance, an employer can not restrict bathroom usage. If he tries to discipline you, call OSHA. He'll be unemployed shortly after.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So what should you have done, pissed in the back of the truck in a bottle like some disgusting pigs do?

Dare him to make an issue of it. The law is on your side. Unless it impacts your performance, an employer can not restrict bathroom usage. If he tries to discipline you, call OSHA. He'll be unemployed shortly after.
not every route has close “ clean bathrooms” ..we aren’t disgusting pigs we just don’t have the privilege of ready available bathrooms. OP will be fired , OP could have punched out for 2 min and saved his career but he stole time , he’s toast.
🧔✊