Bathroom

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So what should you have done, pissed in the back of the truck in a bottle like some disgusting pigs do?

Dare him to make an issue of it. The law is on your side. Unless it impacts your performance, an employer can not restrict bathroom usage. If he tries to discipline you, call OSHA. He'll be unemployed shortly after.
Yes yes

Spanky250

not every route has close “ clean bathrooms” ..we aren’t disgusting pigs we just don’t have the privilege of ready available bathrooms. You will be fired , you could have punched out for 2 min and saved your career but you stole time , your toast.
🧔✊

If you don't have a bathroom close, drive to one. They can't do :censored2: to you.

Or you can be a disgusting pig...

The law says they can't fire you or penalize you for going to the bathroom, unless you do so excessively and it affects your performance as a result.

The Fair Labor Standards Act says employers must pay workers for breaks shorter than 20 minutes.

OSHA says employers can't enforce unreasonable restrictions on bathroom use.

Threatening to discipline you for going to the bathroom is a violation of state and federal labor laws.

The manager in this case is an idiot.

Box Ox

Pulled into office today for pulling into a gas station for a bathroom break yesterday afternoon . Did not code out break and center manager is accusing me of stealing time.
I'd laugh in your center manager's face and tell him to make my bleeping day if he wanted to try and discipline my bathroom use.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If you don't have a bathroom close, drive to one. They can't do * to you.

Or you can be a disgusting pig...

The law says they can't fire you or penalize you for going to the bathroom, unless you do so excessively and it affects your performance as a result.

The Fair Labor Standards Act says employers must pay workers for breaks shorter than 20 minutes.

OSHA says employers can't enforce unreasonable restrictions on bathroom use.

Threatening to discipline you for going to the bathroom is a violation of state and federal labor laws.

The manager in this case is an idiot.
Relax bruh...

The op should not have even taken the center manager seriously from the start.

Which is why it's hard for anyone to take this thread serious.

Now what he should have been posting was the response he should have given him...

But he did not.

He cried to the interwebs about using the bathroom....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This happened to me last year, exact same scenario. I had a production ride at the end of January last year and was told at the end of the day i had "stolen time" by not deducting piss breaks from my lunch. I was threatened with Termination the next day, was told there was an "ongoing investigation" blah blah blah. I was told if I was out of lunch time " I'd have to "hold it" until i was done.

I filed an article 37 over the Harassment the Intimidation.

I filed an article 37 over being told I couldn't use the bathroom if I was out of lunch.

I filed an article 37 saying I was being discriminated against due to my age and physical condition.

I came in early and stayed late the next two weeks and filed 20 Supe working Grievances.

I won every single Grievance in Local Hearings ( The center manager didnt want it going to Panel) After this I was told I could use the restroom as much as i needed so long as I didn't take "too long". In the next couple of months I racked up a handful of Warning Letters for minor offenses ,filed on them and eventually they found other things to amuse themselves.

Don't sweat it

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pulled into office today for pulling into a gas station for a bathroom break yesterday afternoon . Did not code out break and center manager is accusing me of stealing time.
You're definitely on someone's Bad Driver List. The good news is if this is all they can come up with you must be doing everything else right.

Staydryitsraining

This happened to me last year, exact same scenario. I had a production ride at the end of January last year and was told at the end of the day i had "stolen time" by not deducting piss breaks from my lunch. I was threatened with Termination the next day, was told there was an "ongoing investigation" blah blah blah. I was told if I was out of lunch time " I'd have to "hold it" until i was done.

I filed an article 37 over the Harassment the Intimidation.

I filed an article 37 over being told I couldn't use the bathroom if I was out of lunch.

I filed an article 37 saying I was being discriminated against due to my age and physical condition.

I came in early and stayed late the next two weeks and filed 20 Supe working Grievances.

I won every single Grievance in Local Hearings ( The center manager didnt want it going to Panel) After this I was told I could use the restroom as much as i needed so long as I didn't take "too long". In the next couple of months I racked up a handful of Warning Letters for minor offenses ,filed on them and eventually they found other things to amuse themselves.

Don't sweat it
Your an old school real man. Most people at this company now wouldnt do what you did nor even think it. They would clock out every piss.

over9five

Staff member
You might want to look up the definition of the word "smuggle". I don't think it means what you think it means.
a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe931facffc060a9c530337dc7e7.jpg