Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

over9five

Staff member
I am happy that Steve is getting a free room. In the past on BrownCafe we have expressed interest in a group cruise, but no-one ever DID anything about it.
Steve jumped right in, took the bull by the horns, and got this thing going. If it wasn't for Steve, this cruise would NOT be happening. No one else would have organized it, we would have talked about it for a while, then forgotten about it.

Browncow, it's a little late for you to jump in and start this....

Tradedirectwife

I found this through a thread over on Cruise Critic. I didn't know this site was here. You should have a great cruise. I am going to bring it up to my husband and see what he says. Being a group leader is a pretty big job Steve. If you decide to take the so called "free" cabin you will have certainly earned it by the time you cruise so don't let the spoilers sway you. JMO

backinbrown

respect my authority
I am happy that Steve is getting a free room. In the past on BrownCafe we have expressed interest in a group cruise, but no-one ever DID anything about it.
Steve jumped right in, took the bull by the horns, and got this thing going. If it wasn't for Steve, this cruise would NOT be happening. No one else would have organized it, we would have talked about it for a while, then forgotten about it.

I agree so
eric-cartman-130.jpg

over9five

Staff member
I was trying to think of an easy way for everyone to see who is REALLY going. Soooooooo, I decided a post in this thread. We could post who is committed to go, and a mod could edit that post to add names as people decide to go.

I'm going to try that now. If I make any mistakes, PM me or another mod to edit it.

over9five

Staff member
Re: Brown Cafe Cruise! Who will be there?

DEFINITELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy
Cheryl
Tonyexpress
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf
Helenofcalifornia
Old International
Scratch
(if Over9five trades weeks with someone and goes)
Trplnkl
Browniehound

MIGHT BE GOING!

Over9five
Backinbrown
DS
Hoaxster
ROBO MOD
KingOFchester

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Post 375, have to remember that.

Anyone want to add their name? Those were the only ones I know are going.....I think......

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I just called Amy, she was in a meeting. Anyhow the wife likes the idea, so I guess were in. Old International and wife......

Last edited:
I just talked to Amy, I haven't actually booked yet but I', 99% sure we are going provided I can secure that week.

So Over, if you want you can add my name to the list.

Ms.PacMan

I found this through a thread over on Cruise Critic. I didn't know this site was here. You should have a great cruise. I am going to bring it up to my husband and see what he says. Being a group leader is a pretty big job Steve. If you decide to take the so called "free" cabin you will have certainly earned it by the time you cruise so don't let the spoilers sway you. JMO

That was me that posted to you two! Glad you found your way here (I didn't know if they allowed links). There were a couple others who posted here that love St. Thomas also. Hope you and hubby come along.

I leave for my cruise 3 weeks from today! WooHoo!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of pie......tomorrow is the last day of Feb. and the last day of Marie Callendar's Annual pie sale month.

$6.99 for any kind of pie. Love it !! We have had 2 pies this month, Coconut Cream & Chocolate Cream. Great crusts!!

Sorry about the hijack, but somebody said "pie".

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Speaking of pie......tomorrow is the last day of Feb. and the last day of Marie Callendar's Annual pie sale month.

$6.99 for any kind of pie. Love it !! We have had 2 pies this month, Coconut Cream & Chocolate Cream. Great crusts!!

Sorry about the hijack, but somebody said "pie".

Love Marie Callendar's pies.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I think I have Steve figured out. He goes into various company chat rooms with his positive attitude and fun loving carefree style and sucks all the posters in. Then he gets everyone fired up for a cruise and he gets to go for free. I've seen him on other boards. Jimthedhlguy, Larrythefedexdude, Ralphthetidybowlman, Philthetopsoilguy etc.