Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Steve the gig is up. Best fess up and get down on your knees and beg for mercy. The court is waiting.........................................................

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's really a fan of Rod Serling and this cruise is actually 'a cruise to nowhere'. He will control the horizontal, he will control the vertical. Oops, I think I'm mixing up my TV shows.
Anyway, aliens will abduct this ship and take it away. No, those are not swizzle sticks, those are probes :surprised::surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think I have Steve figured out. He goes into various company chat rooms with his positive attitude and fun loving carefree style and sucks all the posters in. Then he gets everyone fired up for a cruise and he gets to go for free. I've seen him on other boards. Jimthedhlguy, Larrythefedexdude, Ralphthetidybowlman, Philthetopsoilguy etc.

:rofl:That absolutely cracked me up, bm. Glad I'm not drinking or eating anything right now, or else I'd be doing a major clean up.

He's really a fan of Rod Serling and this cruise is actually 'a cruise to nowhere'. He will control the horizontal, he will control the vertical. Oops, I think I'm mixing up my TV shows.
Anyway, aliens will abduct this ship and take it away. No, those are not swizzle sticks, those are probes :surprised::surprised:
That's what happens on the next cruise, to Bermuda. LOL:wink2:

tconhill

HI,
We just found this message board. My DH has been with UPS for 20 years . We are IN for cruising. What ship and where is it going?

Teena

kingOFchester

Re: Brown Cafe Cruise! Who will be there?

Add me please as a might. Tough as I do not know where I will be come a year from now as far as driving.

kingOFchester

HI,
We just found this message board. My DH has been with UPS for 20 years . We are IN for cruising. What ship and where is it going?

Teena

Amazing, I am kind of disapointed in myself that the first thought that came to my head when I saw this post was that this may be our moll. Sucks, that I/we think like this.

Anyway, welcome to BC. Great site, great people and just plain old fun.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would love to go but my cruise will come in the form of the new washer and dryer that I will be buying. Sounds boring, I know, but the stackable that came with the condo was built in 1995 and doesn't have a lot more washes left in it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I would love to go but my cruise will come in the form of the new washer and dryer that I will be buying. Sounds boring, I know, but the stackable that came with the condo was built in 1995 and doesn't have a lot more washes left in it.

Hey, upstate, I know people, we'll get you that washer and dryer, and then you'll come along with us. It's an offer you can't refuse. (Insert appropriate Godfather smiley here)

browniehound

Re: Brown Cafe Cruise! Who will be there?

DEFINATELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy
Cheryl
Tonyexpress
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf
Helenofcalifornia
Old International
Scratch (if Over9five trades weeks with someone and goes)
Trplnkl

MIGHT BE GOING!

Over9five
Backinbrown
DS
Hoax
KingOFchester

I'll go. Count me in. The Browniehound LOL.