Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: Brown Cafe Cruise! Who will be there?

DEFINATELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy
Cheryl
Tonyexpress
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf
Helenofcalifornia
Old International
Scratch (if Over9five trades weeks with someone and goes)
Trplnkl
Browniehound

MIGHT BE GOING!

Over9five
Backinbrown
DS
Hoax
KingOFchester

I think fethrs is in as well.

So what's our totals up to now? Who's going, who's still considering?

Trpl did you make your reservations yet?
not yet, maybe today.
I know Cheryl and Tony have booked.
So has Dilli and her friends (they need to be added to the list)
Someone else has booked already, but I don't who.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

DEFINATELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy
Cheryl
Tonyexpress
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf - 4
Helenofcalifornia
Old International
Trplnkl
Browniehound

MIGHT BE GOING!

Over9five
Backinbrown
DS
Hoax
KingOFchester

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

DEFINATELY GOING!

StevetheUPSguy and Mrs. STUG
Cheryl
Tonyexpress
Ms. Pacman
Dilligaf + 3
Helenofcalifornia + 2
Old International
Trplnkl
Browniehound

MIGHT BE GOING!
Ms. Spoken
Over9five
Backinbrown
DS
Hoaxster
ROBO MOD
KingOFchester
BBAG + 6

Bad Gas!

I haven't read all the posts on this thread...but the wife and I just booked a 4 night cruise in May at Port Canaveral on Royal Carribean...That will give me an extra step on job tommorrow thinking of a cruise getaway...I am interested in next years cruise...But it's too early to lock in..

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I haven't read all the posts on this thread...but the wife and I just booked a 4 night cruise in May at Port Canaveral on Royal Carribean...That will give me an extra step on job tommorrow thinking of a cruise getaway...I am interested in next years cruise...But it's too early to lock in..

Hope you enjoy your cruise in May and hope you can make the Brown Cafe cruise, as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Nah, it's never to early.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am thinking of booking the cruise incognito and wandering throughout the ship looking for Steve. :happy-very:

You could actually do that. Just tell Amy that's what you want to do. I think that would be kind of fun. You could befriend us a day later, and no one would ever know we were with the BigBrownSanta.:wink2:

helenofcalifornia

Are you serious about BBAG? I really would like to get to know him. I think that sometimes everyone was a little too hard on him and he said things that were misunderstood. JMHO. I am sure after a couple of beers or so, we would all love the guy or throw him overboard.

Are you serious about BBAG? I really would like to get to know him. I think that sometimes everyone was a little too hard on him and he said things that were misunderstood. JMHO. I am sure after a couple of beers or so, we would all love the guy or throw him overboard.
Or anonymously report him to security as a terrorist intent on hijacking the ship.