Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

tconhill

Amazing, I am kind of disapointed in myself that the first thought that came to my head when I saw this post was that this may be our moll. Sucks, that I/we think like this.

Anyway, welcome to BC. Great site, great people and just plain old fun.

HI,
Me? A mole?
Not even likely.
I haven't been online very much because flu has hit our family hard. Been up almost nightly with the kids . We have cruised alot and have a cruise booked for this year.
Thought is might be fun to cruise with other UPSer's.
Now I might have to reconsider.
Happy Sailing and Smooth seas to all.

Teena:dissapointed:

HI,
Me? A mole?
Not even likely.
I haven't been online very much because flu has hit our family hard. Been up almost nightly with the kids . We have cruised alot and have a cruise booked for this year.
Thought is might be fun to cruise with other UPSer's.
Now I might have to reconsider.
Happy Sailing and Smooth seas to all.

Teena:dissapointed:
Why reconsider Teena? Just because someone is paranoid is no reason to keep yourself from having a good time.
In fact, there may well be someone on the cruise that I may not care for or them for me, that doesn't mean we all can't have a good time. I am the kind of traveler that I don't expect anyone else traveling with me do everything I do, nor will I allow them to expect that of me. If we both want to do the same thing at the same time, great...if not..see ya later and have fun. I'm bettin' that you can find someone out of all of us that you like and after all, we'll be on the Fun Ship!!!!!
BTW, I hope your family is all over that nasty ole flu crap.

over9five

Staff member
Well now I'm worried. He hasn't updated us in 6 months.
I was hoping he'd cruise with us, but I think a cruise would be....boring?....blase?.....with him because when he travels, he TRAVELS.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well now I'm worried. He hasn't updated us in 6 months.
I was hoping he'd cruise with us, but I think a cruise would be....boring?....blase?.....with him because when he travels, he TRAVELS.
Send him a PM, Over. If he has set up like I do mine he'll get an email as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's a great idea. I had not thought of that. Thanks Trpl. I will send him a text and let him know.
I sent him a text. They are still in Maui and won't be back until the end of March. I am going to send him the details. He said that it sounds like fun but doesn't know as they have already reserved Maui for next year and the cruise would be right after that. It's a possibility.

I sent him a text. They are still in Maui and won't be back until the end of March. I am going to send him the details. He said that it sounds like fun but doesn't know as they have already reserved Maui for next year and the cruise would be right after that. It's a possibility.
It would be cool if he could make it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I noticed the first deposit of $50 a person is due in two weeks. I am wondering from those of you that have already booked, does the price include taxes and port fees? I know the gratuities for the room steward and waiters were an extra $70 apiece. I haven't booked a balcony room yet, I kind of feel its a little too early to do this. I booked about seven months before last year's cruise and got one of the best cabins on the top deck. Its getting to be decision time, i don't know whether to hold out and see what kind of special Carnival throws my way or go in on the group rate.